Author Topic: Roblox doing some friend stuff  (Read 8953 times)

and you think cursing in a email to roblox is going to help the situation?

and you think cursing in a email to roblox is going to help the situation?

I don't care at this point. I'm fed up with givemeyourmoneyblox and their outstandingly terrible service. They should receive an award.
My accounts gone. They won't help me. Thats one way to make sure that I'll never give them ad revenue again.

I don't care at this point. I'm fed up with givemeyourmoneyblox and their outstandingly terrible service. They should receive an award.
My accounts gone. They won't help me. Thats one way to make sure that I'll never give them ad revenue again.

They sure did receive an "award" lol

[ link removed ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmiViavj84
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:12:34 PM by P4ris »

Lol I remember when everyone on blockland thought you had autism for playing roblox.

Someone hacked into my account back in december. All the gear that I had when I first played the game is now gone. Contacted their support in May- they wouldn't do anything unless you contacted them within two weeks of the account getting hacked.

At least I still have the account though, just not all the fancy gear I got when I was like 9 :(

Try to make a BBB complaint. They might not help you, but it's worth a shot.
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/roblox-corporation-in-san-mateo-ca-316031/complaints
They have an F rating, I wonder why...

Honestly I'm more surprised there are people who still play Roblox
lol, why are you surprised?
also, wtf is this:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:20:51 PM by cooolguy32 »

What the forget is ROBLOX doing?
Heres their reply:

Jason, Aug 21, 13:34 PDT:
Hello there,

Thank you for replying us.

To assist you further with this account, we will need to verify ownership. Please verify ownership by following the directions below:

Provide us with a PIN # of a game card you redeemed on that account

Make sure to provide information from the earliest game card redemption on the account. (If you cannot provide this information, additional verification may be required to verify this account.)

We'll do our best to assist you further, but please be aware that in some cases, if account ownership cannot be verified we may not be able to assist further with this account.

Sincerely,
Jason
Customer Service
ROBLOX
They want me to prove that I added Robux funds to my account FIVE loving YEARS AGO and they assume that I still have these cards laying around?

you could explain that you don't have the cards any more and ask if there's another way to verify your identity

Yup, thats exactly what I just did

I only liked it for Phantom Forces.

This and Strife are the only reasons I stay on ROBLOX.

Everything else is copied, stolen, money-hungry horse stuff.

that is certainly some friend stuff

Roblox is probably one of the most moneyhungry businesses out there. I think they top EA.
But EA buys formerly great studios and ruins them