Author Topic: Roblox doing some friend stuff  (Read 8976 times)

Good God, They removed tix? Alongside with the god-awful layout they put on the site? After hearing all and seeing this I will probably never play roblox again. I miss the old one from like 5-6 years ago

Everything roblox does is designed to bleed money from you, which is why I stopped playing it a long time ago. Blockland is a one time purchase, no micro-transactions, no corrupt mods and admins, no bullstuff. Much better, even if it has a smaller community.

Even the game itself is horribly optimized and looks like it was made in 1993.

Everything roblox does is designed to bleed money from you, which is why I stopped playing it a long time ago. Blockland is a one time purchase, no micro-transactions, no corrupt mods and admins, no bullstuff. Much better, even if it has a smaller community.
Agreed, forget ROBLOX. Was better back then... Now it's a stuffty excuse for a "game development platform"

The current graphics look like they're from a 2009 game and the graphics from 2009 looked like they were from a 2003 game honestly. Lol.

But yeah, forget ROBLOX. They really just want money and would rather care about that than all the problems the game currently has.

idk man when i came back to roblox (and left) holy forget that was some water tho

idk man when i came back to roblox (and left) holy forget that was some water tho

"Holy stuff look at that water dude!"

Good God, They removed tix? Alongside with the god-awful layout they put on the site? After hearing all and seeing this I will probably never play roblox again. I miss the old one from like 5-6 years ago

Tbh roblox was always bad, it never had a perfect year, but yeah, it was better back then
And yea, it sucks that tix were removed and there's that new layout. loving horrible... And the reasoning behind the tix removal was horrible as well

Agreed, forget ROBLOX. Was better back then... Now it's a stuffty excuse for a "game development platform"

The current graphics look like they're from a 2009 game and the graphics from 2009 looked like they were from a 2003 game honestly. Lol.

But yeah, forget ROBLOX. They really just want money and would rather care about that than all the problems the game currently has.

I never understood this circlejerk. They want money so bad that they are paying many millions out to developers, many making more money than roblox employees themselves. Makes loads of sense.

Contacted loving Verizon and got this cancer sorted out. Whoopee, Roblox really did nothing to help me.