Author Topic: Roblox doing some friend stuff  (Read 8973 times)

So, ROBLOX being the moneyhungry stuffsite that it is decided to reset my ROBLOX password for no absolute reason.

They said that they sent a password recovery to my E-mail that was associated with my account. Lucky for me, the E-mail that I used is over 12 years old and I can't log in to it, because the only way for me to log in is for them to send a code to a phone number that we have disconnected years ago. There was a security question thing, but I don't remember it.
Anyway, this can be resolved, right? Let me just contact ROBLOX support. They have to fix it for me since I spent money on my account, right?
Heres my E-mail that I sent:
Hello, before I start my email I will give some info.
My account is killer1804, and my password was **********************.
I was just greeted when I logged in with a page telling me that my password has been reset and that a new password change has been emailed to an email that I no longer use and forget the login credentials to.
I believe the e-mail was ***********************. I do not remember the password.
Is there any chance I can have my Roblox email associated with this one instead, and have a password change email sent to me? I'm concerned as I have spent money on my account.

So I wait a few days, ROBLOX finally sends me an E-mail.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

To assist you further with the account "killer1804", we will need to verify ownership. Please verify ownership by contacting us from the first email address added to the account.

Please note: we may request a specific method of verification or further account details to ensure we are providing information solely to the account owner.

When you are sending in a new email, please help us assist you more expediently by including this ticket number (2874807) and your username.

For a list of steps on how to best keep your account safe in the future, please see the following help article:
-removed-

Sincerely,
Rex
Customer Service
ROBLOX

Really? What the forget? After the removal of Tix, ROBLOX has declined tremendously. Now this? I sent another message.

Hello,
I cannot log in to my old E-mail. The only way for me to sign in to *************(e-mail)  is for them to call a number that is no longer in use. There is no possibility for me to sign into that E-mail. I am very concerned about my ROBLOX account. I have spent $40 to $60 on the account, and to have it inaccessible would be a huge disappointment.
Again, my old login credentials to ROBLOX was username: killer1804 and password:******************  .
I can answer any questions you have.
Ticket: 2874807 Username: killer1804

Now we wait. I'll update thread if they decide to stop being forgetwits and help out an actual customer. Doubt they will. They do not care about their community whatsoever. More like if I send $20 with my support ticket I'll get some actual assistance.

They replied to me. forget ROBLOX, I hope they get sued or something.

Rex, Aug 20, 09:04 PDT:
Hello there,

Thank you for writing back to us.

To assist you further with this account, we will need to verify ownership. Please verify ownership by contacting us from the first billing email address.

Please note: we may request a specific method of verification or further account details to ensure we are providing information solely to the account owner.

When you are sending in a new email, please help us assist you more expediently by including this ticket number (2874807) and your username.

For a list of steps on how to best keep your account safe in the future, please see the following help article:
-removed-

Sincerely,
Rex
Customer Service
ROBLOX

My response:

Ticket number (2874807)  username: killer1804

Maybe if you guys gave a single stuff about your community you would actually read my E-mail and give some actual help. Clearly you just want to squeeze out a few more dollars from us. Obviously if I know my login to my own account then I can verify that I AM THE OWNER. Again, here were the old login credentials before you forcefully reset my password.
Username:    killer1804    Password:   *******************

Now do I have to send a $20 fee in order to receive help?
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME BOT E-MAILS AND HELP OUT AN ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMER. Set my password back to its original.

replied

Jason, Aug 21, 13:34 PDT:
Hello there,

Thank you for replying us.

To assist you further with this account, we will need to verify ownership. Please verify ownership by following the directions below:

Provide us with a PIN # of a game card you redeemed on that account

Make sure to provide information from the earliest game card redemption on the account. (If you cannot provide this information, additional verification may be required to verify this account.)

We'll do our best to assist you further, but please be aware that in some cases, if account ownership cannot be verified we may not be able to assist further with this account.

Sincerely,
Jason
Customer Service
ROBLOX
/
im done
They want me to prove that I added Robux funds to my account FIVE loving YEARS AGO and they assume that I still have these cards laying around?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 06:59:50 PM by Sheepocalypse »

i think they may have reset my password too as i tried logging in yesterday

luckily i can't say that I really care for the game anymore

i tried to get one of my accounts back which had my older sister's email which she cant access (very old email) they asked me for the email and credit card credentials before closing it.

to create another roblox is a feat, but to remove the joy from the old players is a challenge.

Roblox is probably one of the most moneyhungry businesses out there. I think they top EA.

I'm glad I was never able to convince my parents to invest in... this. And now I'm glad I don't have the urge to invest my own money in it.

More like if I send $20 with my support ticket I'll get some actual assistance.

There'd probably also be a $20 response fee lmao

Roblox is probably one of the most moneyhungry businesses out there. I think they top EA.
"What is our playerbase goal?"
"Little kids!"
"Let's make it so we alienate older 12 year old and 15 year old players who actually have money, and remove tix so kids cant buy anything."
"That's a great idea, we'll get alot of money!"
"Yeah! A playerbase of poor undeveloped children will bring in all the money!"

when was the last time you logged in?

I only play Roblox for the old games, nothing really else.

wow i just logged in today and they did the same thing to me wtf

when was the last time you logged in?
Not too long ago

Man, I'm glad they removed Tix. They were "too confusing" like damn all the confusion is over I can now play the game in peace
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:40:56 PM by Sheepocalypse »

your first mistake was playing roblox

your first mistake was playing roblox
roblox isn't even that bad tho

this. Roblox isnt like the worse platform ever, but does have big problems.

this.

I like the way building works and that you can easily modify the structure of your character and/or attach external things (unlike some building games).