Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 16421 times)

Coming April 1st 2008!*
The set will include 14 gun types and two more that are dual weilded**. The script is less laggy than 1.0 or 1.3 and will be put together differently to conserve datablocks. The set will also feature the new cool sounds from 1.3*** and new models made by Ladios. The current list of weapons is not to be released at this point but if anyone has any suggestions they may feel free to post and due credit will go to them for the weapon****
Please feel free to leave any suggestions, questions, or comments about Laser Weapon Set 2.0 in this thread.

*Release may be earlyer or later depending on availbility and/or completion/ procrastination
**More may be added from suggestion or sudden inspiration.
***Or how the sounds would be if the DL host didnt screw up the sound files
****Suggested weapons will be done after the main set is complete. If you submit a suggestion and it is not used then either there was not time, there was too much lazyness, or the idea wasn't thought to be acceptable. If you submit an idea and a like weapon is released but you do not receive credit for it, that is because I have already come up with the weapon on my own. The reason I do not state what weapons I will be including, though it would dodge this confusion, is that it would most likely get ripped off before it is complete as seen with several newly released weapons that I do not wish to mention out of curtosy.

Can you make a 3 gun one with the pistol? Where one is like attached to the head :D

Aha, yes! Those lazosers are now going to get new models!

The Laser guns were some of my favorite weapons, but they had flaws, so I sort of had to avoid them for the meantime. Seeing this, I'm very happy.

Can you make a 3 gun one with the pistol? Where one is like attached to the head :D
Elaborate?

can the noises be less freaking annoying?

thanks.

forget NO!

The last version sucked.

>noises annoying as forget
>Lags like a bitch
>Models looked uninspired and one even looked like a damn xbox.

Bullets be my friend.

as long as I can have a dm in a space station then good.

>noises annoying as panda
Do you mean the one that sounds like a blaster pistol from starwars in version 1 or the ones that go "pew pew" in 1.2
>Lags like a bitch
Fixed for 2.0, one of the main changes really is that
>Models looked uninspired and one even looked like a damn xbox.
At that, below are two of the new gun models.

Awesome models.

Only thing I didn't like were the sounds which were a tad bit too loud. You could have been building something or minding your own business when some ass-hole opens fire right beside you and ruptures your eardrums.

May someone please tell me which sounds they are complaining about? The old ones that sound starwarsy or the newer ones from 1.2 that dont.

How about the ones you cant hear?

You mean the ones that LADIOS DIDN'T INCLUDE????????