Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 16402 times)

They won't. It's completely revamped.

make sure you include the SOUNDS this time pls

I blame the sounds on Host-A.net as there is no reason it didn't work, but 2.0 should have them.
As for the picture, it only features the pistol, shotgun, and SMG based weapons with the exception of one rifle based weapon on the side of the picture (the green one).
Color Key for the new set of weapons for those who may have missed it:
Red - Pistol (Con deagle por favor)
Orange - SMG (New chasis ftw)
Yellow - Shotgun (Yes, the thing with the barrel is, infact, a shotgun.
Green - Rifle (Based on absolutely nothing in particular)
Teal - Demolitions (Shoop da fukin whoop)
Blue - Snipers (yes I realise they are technically rifles but you will notice a significant differance between this and the green ones)
Purple - Misc (The return of everyones favorite Proto-16 along with a new nifty overpowered peice of kick-ass)

By some fluke I now have the rest of my spring break off from work so I should be getting alot done that I had been postponing on this for the past who-the-hell-knows-how-long.

I'm annoying myself:
As I get better In my modeling, the models progessivly get better. While this is a good thing in that they look good, it makes them look somewhat inconistent. :/

They all look good, I probably won't care.

I have actually made a couple more guns... yes I realise this is taking me a long time, but that is mainly due to my major procrastination.
Heres pics of two of my most recent finished models.

I still do not yet know what to name all of the new guns.
The only ones I have so far are the continuations of the older ones are the LG-16R, the ALR-24, and the Proto-17.
Does anyone want to help come up with new gun names?

Ago-97 and the Bg 0
What about?
The pictures? The top one is the ALR-24 (sorry, I should have clarified that)
Also, I try to have the acronyms stand for something, though I do like the sound of the Ago-97.

I thought you didn't have names for those two, so I threw two random names out there.  I would love for the bottom one to be named Ago-97 :D

I was going to originally have the bottom one be a continuation of the LC series.

But as you can see the guns have some major differences. The old LC model had the energy cells situated along the main shaft where as the new model has three seperate bearms that are united in the main chamber where they are charged and released in a composite burst.
So yeah, I like your acronym, I just don't know what it would stand for to make it apply to the gun.

Actually greatly overpowered.

I would need to know what it fires like to think of a good acronym.

Teal - Demolitions (Shoop da fukin whoop)

This one is basically the set's rocket launcher.

Active graviton over-burst.