Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 16419 times)

I have yet to see a laser be colored black. I will NOT make plasma guns. No matter how many updates I go into this, it does not change the fact that this is the Laser Weapon Set and plasmas are not lasers. Plasmas are super heated gas, usually of hydrogen, that is magnetically unstable. A laser is an excited beam of concentrated light particles. There is a difference.

Do you have the slightest idea what dark matter or plasma even are? also, black would look like it's part of the gun and not the colored crystal thing Ladios is going for. Wasn't I the one who first suggested the laser minigun?
And I apologise, Fire, bug Cannon was the first person to suggest a laser Minigun:
How is a laser shotgun possible, you should make a chaingun/minigun (with a massive spread) instead. And the Proto-15, is it an enhanced assault rifle?

But*

I would like to dedicate this triple post to reminding Badspot that my Edit button is still not present, making it very hard to not spam the forums when I try to make a point.

Lol triple post.  Who cares if you haven't seen a black laser?  Sure, it'd be a little hard to see coming in dark areas...  How about a white laser with a slight rainbow effect or something?  Also, the blue sniper is going to have a faster bullet right?

How about a white laser with a slight rainbow effect or something?
I would do a white laser, but I want to minimize datablocks, and the easyest way to do that is to use colors already done.
I think I will just make it a part of green.

Also, the blue sniper is going to have a faster bullet right?
'Nyam

News flash: The minigun will be a blue weapon. I know this may seem strange due to the fact that blue is sniper, but I have chosen this due to the nature of the bullets and the fact that I replaced a second sniper with the new gun.

Forgot to mention this. For the release of LWS2.0 I plan to make a little mini movie to showcase the guns.

Blue? Teal woulda worked better. Maybe a new color could pass?

I have decided to include a Laser Minigun type weapon instead of a second sniper rifle. The reason being everyone is requisting a minigun, and the two sniper models looked too much alike.
I have an idea, how about magenta for the laser mini gun laser colors?

The thing is that I do not want to add uneeded datablocks with new colors. Perhaps teal. I don't know really.

The thing is that I do not want to add uneeded datablocks with new colors. Perhaps teal. I don't know really.
Teal is also good :) another idea for a laser weapon progectile (the color of the laser) color is orange

I believe that it is already mentioned in this thread that orange is for the smg type weapons.

I'll draw up another list:

Blue-Sniper weapons
Teal-Heavy (excluding shotguns)
Yellow-shotguns
Orange-SMG
Green-Rifles
Purple/Magenta-Experimental
Red-Pistols

I'll draw up another list:

Blue-Sniper weapons
Teal-Heavy (excluding shotguns)
Yellow-shotguns
Orange-SMG
Green-Rifles
Purple/Magenta-Experimental
Red-Pistols
Agreed, but there needs to be a good color for a laser canon (LC)/laser rocket launcher (LRL).

I did not know rockets can be made out of lasers.