Author Topic: Regular Show's next season is its last  (Read 4325 times)

jesus i haven't watched this show in like 2 years
that's a shame though
shut ur mouth you aren't an OG fan

shut ur mouth you aren't an OG fan
forget u loser go back to anime

i think the reason Regular Show is being cancelled is because it's getting replaced by a new show.
probably by this

it's a joke i know pickle and peanut is on disney

So they'll keep stuff like Uncle Grandpa going and greenlight stuff like the Powerpuff Girls reboot but they'll cancel a show with good reception and an actual fanbase.

i swear to loving god they're just stopping all the good shows

fitting that one of the shows responsible for pioneering the 2nd golden age of cartoons would end right as cartoons slowly enter the dark ages once more

So they'll keep stuff like Uncle Grandpa going and greenlight stuff like the Powerpuff Girls reboot but they'll cancel a show with good reception and an actual fanbase.

yes

its all about:
- appealing to kids
- MONEY
- MONEY

$$$$$
$$$$$

I will say it's better to die than slowly rot

Ok, now, my thoughts:

This sucks. CN seems to be going in that immature direction like Nick was (and still kinda is). I can weigh out the pros and cons of both nick and CN and CN has some problems right now while Nick is doing pretty good. I've been a fan of Regular Show for years and this sucks.

I will say it's better to die than slowly rot

Ok you know what, I can agree with that
Sometimes shows need to come to an end

https://youtu.be/Pkup4zo97E0?t=7m24s

"Adult Swim canceled your favorite show? Good. The important part is: it gave you a favorite show"

Regular Show is what brought me back to cartoons as an adult, as it was originally an Adult Swim cartoon. It was an important part of me and despite stopping at an early season, it was the gateway for every other show I then felt comfortable watching like Steven Universe, Over the garden wall, Flapjack, and Rick and Morty.

I remember seeing the first episode I stopped watching like 2 years ago, because it got stale.

what the heck they renewed uncle grandpa out to season 5 and then they go and end regular show
Wait what? I remember someone posted it's cringy theme-song when it got announced like 2 years ago. That's actually still a thing?!

With 5 seasons?!

Wait what? I remember someone posted it's cringy theme-song when it got announced like 2 years ago. That's actually still a thing?!

With 5 seasons?!
yes