Author Topic: "The last posting from your IP was less than 20 seconds ago. Please try again"  (Read 1776 times)

Yup, it's true. Continuously tried to post for 2 minutes and couldn't do it until I stopped for 30 secs.

/thread

still haven't had this issue

Maybe you should just stop posting so often?
/thread
no but guys
more curious on why it triggers even when I haven't posted or tried to within like 5 minutes
I've gotten this like four times in the last few hours even though every time it pops up I haven't even posted or tried to for a few minutes
it's broken

I haven't had those particular problems, guess u guys are just gay lmao
waitwaitwait you're not gay?

i get this like 10 times a day. and i dont even post that fast so i dunno why it happens.

seems quite excessive for a private-to-post forum...

i get this like 10 times a day. and i dont even post that fast so i dunno why it happens.

maybe you guys just tried to make two posts a little too fast without realizing a couple of times, I know I sometimes do that
but this is just happening randomly and just started today and fun fact it happened again when I tried to post this loving hell

nop, like i just tried to make a post in the cars thread after i made that previous post and got an error

This forum software is garbage and it's showing it. Nothing new there.

I am in support of any mechanic that keeps Lord Tony from posting so often.

Each time the error comes up, the timer resets.
For example:
You post.
You try to post again but only 19 seconds have passed.
Error comes up, resetting the timer.
You try again in 5 seconds, thinking "oh this should be 20 seconds now" only to have the error show up because only 5 seconds have passed. Resetting the timer again.

You just gotta wait 20 seconds after the last time you got an error.

the idea of lord tony sitting there for four minutes trying to post in <20-second intervals really cracks me up

Yea....I Heard The only Way to fix the Glitches too Delete your account

no but guysI've gotten this like four times in the last few hours even though every time it pops up I haven't even posted or tried to for a few minutes
it's broken
i think that you might have to load a new page or refresh. the timer might be stored on your end, or maybe in the time at the top of the page. i've never had the issue if i posted, left to another thread, came back 20 seconds later, posted again.

Yeah I've always just fixed the issue by copying what I wrote, exiting the post mode by clicking on the thread, then trying to reply again. Waiting 20 seconds before hitting that Reply button also helps.