Author Topic: "The last posting from your IP was less than 20 seconds ago. Please try again"  (Read 1783 times)

I keep getting this error when trying to respond to a message in my inbox or sometimes randomly.

I've waited over 4 minutes and still get this stuffty error.

How do I respond to my messages then?

No, it's not me that is causing this issue.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 06:44:49 AM by Lord Tony® »

i would just restart the browser if that happened to me

i would just restart the browser if that happened to me
that wouldn't possibly fix anything unless your browser clears its cookies on exit

I think it also counts attempts to post as part of the 20 seconds. So if you've continually tried to send one message between 20 seconds, for 4 minutes, it just keeps resetting.

Or just restart browser.

I think it also counts attempts to post as part of the 20 seconds. So if you've continually tried to send one message between 20 seconds, for 4 minutes, it just keeps resetting.
this

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301609.0 just so you know you're not alone
I had this problem a little bit ago again too
I'm more curious on why it triggers even when I haven't posted or tried to within like 5 minutes

as I was sending this post it happened again and I had to use my phone loving forget

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301609.0
I had this problem a little bit ago again too
I'm more curious on why it triggers even when I haven't posted or tried to within like 5 minutes

as I was sending this post it happened again and I had to use my phone loving forget
all of this

I haven't had those particular problems, guess u guys are just gay lmao

Maybe u just post too much cus you always have something to say

alright this stuff is getting real annoying

I don't seem to be having this problem apparently.
Seems to be a stupid SMF bug, yet again. Hey you SMF pros on off topic, where's the solution!

I had this problem earlier.

Maybe you should just stop posting so often?

This just started happening to me too

Or just restart browser.
I'm gonna doublepost and find this out right now

Yup, it's true. Continuously tried to post for 2 minutes and couldn't do it until I stopped for 30 secs.

/thread
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:16:33 PM by McZealot »