Author Topic: New upcoming keyboard and mouse  (Read 694 times)

Is this may a small topic but if anyone owns a Razer Blackwidow chroma and or a Razer deathadder are they good?

Razer is like alienware
They think the value will go up by hunderds of dollars just because they add leds

I dont mean just that but the performance.

i have a razer deathadder chroma and honestly dont know why people give stuff to it, i've had it for like 2 years and it's never gave out and i never had problems with it. honestly dont know how people can break their mouses within a week unless you're loving throwing it across the room repeatedly

edit: it works perfectly fine and its great imo
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:28:23 PM by Chekelo »

i have a razer deathadder chroma and honestly dont know why people give stuff to it, i've had it for like 2 years and it's never gave out
funny cause i got mine on christmas and the light is wearing out after not even a year of use
like itll get stuck on one color or sometimes just not work at all

funny cause i got mine on christmas and the light is wearing out after not even a year of use
like itll get stuck on one color or sometimes just not work at all
hmm, am i the minority that didn't get broken ones? idk anymore honestly. i only had 2 razer products and it was the Death Adder Chroma and a Blackshark that lasted for 2 years. no problems so far with either of them

I dont mean just that but the performance.

if you've used a mechanical keyboard, you've used a razer

upcoming? :o your new keyboard and mouse is about to happen.