What was your favorite memory from Classic Blockland?

Author Topic: What was your favorite memory from Classic Blockland?  (Read 1556 times)

My favorite memory was back in v20 (The Summer of 2012) where me and a couple of other guys had an RP about Aliens invading Earth and us having to stop them. (I am making a game about that in Blockland).

But what was your favorite memory?

KINEX's BlockCity
First joining blockland

Back in 2008 my cousin spent one night in my house, but instead of sleeping we did a full LAN play on the entire night, he was on the office using a computer there which was connected to my bedroom, and I was using my own, we built a stage to pretend we were a rock band infront of an audience of bots, we drove cars around in maps, we went to GSF Vice City rain version which had darker shadows there so we could hide in and kill each other with sniper rifles (I cheated a couple of times by spawning behind him, he never figured it out lol) we went to skylands and spawned some train boxes, and then went to GSF Vice City again but at night to haunt the hidden ghost models that were there, we armed ourselves with powerful weapons and drove a military truck to get around, among other things, then my dad woke up and came in, he saw me using the computer and my eyes were red, didn't get any sleep, just blockland, worth it? Yes.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 11:14:55 PM by Filipe »

The days of Scattered Space, Shorty Shorts, and ICTON

Me and my old BL best friend making our own Boss Battles server. We never finished it, but I still have the save.

The days of Scattered Space, Shorty Shorts, and ICTON
this and just having random people join my server and going on adventures exploring the city and GSF house maps

Joining my second server, a slopes tdm

It had weapons like the laser pack and some other classic guns. I remember the other base had a wrench hidden away and they were spawning more items with it, so blockhead version of me went out on a daring quest to steal the wrench for my own team.

Did I get it? Yes :)

playing with my sister from across the ocean. had terrible connection but it was a fun experience

clans served a purpose and actually competed and ran community events.

me and my brother did lan play on slopes
he made his avatar look like Riddler and would set off, leaving trees, music blocks, obnoxious emitters, etc in his trail, and my job was to find him and run him over in a car
it was really stupid and simple but hell it was fun

we both just called it "find Riddler"

Here's my pretty stuffty poster on the RP/Video Game.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:39:21 AM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

we both just called it "find Riddler"
find Riddler sounds like a good where's waldo remake

heed's slope siege dogfight thing
it was baller

I remember back in 2013, when I would actually play the game. I would do a lot of RP's with random people and would also play speed kart a lot.

SuperFlaminninja's Army RPG (2010) which actually surprisingly had a consistent base of people at almost all times, Was 2 sides RPing on Dust map, The Militia, And the Army (Which was me) We had the coolest battles out in the middle of the Oasis field, forget this brings back some memories