Did she overreact?

Very
4 (57.1%)
Slightly
2 (28.6%)
Of course not. Why do you ask?
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: This was one morning full of action  (Read 294 times)

So I went to my uncle's office today to get some paperwork for my class when suddenly, he got a phone call.

My aunt was hit head-on by another vehicle and he took off. She was chasing him as she called.

We got on the office's van to see if we could intercept this guy. She passed us a description and the license plate. She told us the streets and neighborhoods she was going through. We told her to stop following him because she was being taken straight into the stufftiest place in the city (Jose Leon Suarez; Ciudadela; Villa Madero)

We called the police and about a half-hour after, they called us telling us that they got the guy at a toll booth in a highway. We went there and told my aunt to go. When she got there, she exited the car screaming "THIS MOTHERforgetER TOTALED MY CAR JAIL HIM AND SHOVE A STICK UP HIS ASS YO loving forgetER ASDF" or something like that. The cops looked at us.

We were expecting a totally beat-up car. The chevy logo was cracked and slightly bent inwards. My uncle got red and told the cops "talk with my wife".

I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious!