Author Topic: | Simon Says - Revival Project | simon says we're not dead  (Read 6187 times)

Amir, being his usual assholish, exploiting self.

I wonder why the VIP system is so blatently in your face if its something only really for your friends.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:21:15 AM by CRITAWAKETS »

I wonder why the VIP system is so blatently in your face if its something only really for your friends.
remove ALL things mentioning VIP and all vip areas, if you want an area for you and your friends to hang out then do it and don't advertise it and make it come off as people have to "buy it"
Its not just for his friends to hang out.
1) vip doesn't even cost money what the forget. it's for friends and dedicated players.

It's more of an incentive to keep players on the server, so that they can 'work' for VIP. Its kind of like "Regular" on Tezunis.

Also, amir. Getting to a place that you're not supposed to be able to get to, is an exploit, even if you didnt have to do any 'cheating' to get there. Like, if I'm playing Jailbreak and there happens to be a brick missing, opening to the outside of the map, its still an exploit.

Updates:
Last night was extremely successful for our first night. We held around 20 players for about an hour and a half. Although because it's been a while since this game was worked on, there were quite a few bugs and issues that needed our attention. The build team has worked hard on the server all last night and this morning to fix these issues! After hosting last night, we've made some improvements to the game. Here's a list of everything that has been changed.
  • We are testing a new way for detecting when there's a winner! Rather than Simon having to manually click when there's a winner, the map will now check for when there's less than 1 player in the arena, and if there is it will remove all the buttons until Simon clicks the winner button. This new system is currently being tested in the Tricky Platforms map and will be added to the rest after testing.
  • Removed VIP-exclusive shop items.
  • Removed the "Lime" color from the Tricky Platforms map. Players were getting the lime and green colors mixed up. We've replaced Lime with Pink on this map from now on.
  • Fixed bug where players would get stuck in the teleporter and spam the chat.
  • Several other bug fixes, exploit fixes, and other tweaks have been made to the game as well.

The server will be hosted again tonight and hopefully should run a lot smoother and should be a lot more fun than last night. We apologize to anyone who was disappointed because of the bugs last night and we ask that you give the games another shot tonight. Thanks.

I didn't known VIP was considered a bug

Thanks for playing!
Thanks everyone who played tonight! We hosted for around 4 hours and everyone had a complete blast.

We kept track of everyone's scores and here are our top 3 from tonight:

1) FreeOwn - 118 points
2) Sonokido - 84 points
3) 12345-Android-Junk-Yard - 67 points

Anyways we hit 16+ people for around 3 hours straight which was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who played tonight, we'll see you again in a few nights. :)

it was me lego lad the fish avenger and someone else in a game
i blocked lego and fish and won

on another note blake got -8 points so he is the worst player in his own game

Sono is kinda a richard

it was me lego lad the fish avenger and someone else in a game
i blocked lego and fish and won

on another note blake got -8 points so he is the worst player in his own game
mofo blocked me