Author Topic: The Mobile Phone Thread!  (Read 4898 times)

The keyboard on Ios is perfect you monster handed forget

The keyboard on Ios is perfect you monster handed forget

Both the android and iOS keyboards are great.

Lmao ipad
Clearly you're a friend

The iphone does its job as a phone
I don't want fancy apps or anything special from my phone. I use imessage and safari that's all
Well why not both?

i have an iPhone 5S but ill probably upgrade at some point

I'm hyped to get an iPad pro for the semester cause I'm dual enrolling at a college for my senior year.
honestly you would be better off getting the surface tablet. I used it for everything in college, even technical drawings for my engineering classes. I find the iPad better for casual use.

honestly you would be better off getting the surface tablet. I used it for everything in college, even technical drawings for my engineering classes. I find the iPad better for casual use.
I actually already have a Surface too. But I get think I should get the tablet for the semester for free so...

Yesterday my parents gave me a Samsung Galaxy J7, i originally had a Samsung Galaxy Core

I got a Galaxy Note.

After a few minutes of usage it gets to approx. 57 Celsius.
I basically want anything that isn't worse at this point but still has a good enough screen size. Was thinking a Meizu Note would be cool. With a physical button though.

It retains the shape and overall aesthetic which I liked in the first place.

S3 bruh
Although mine is practically in mint condition, Got it when it came out.
I've still got a 1st Gen Moto X. No problems, it's a great phone, though I'll probably upgrade soon.
I used to have this in Mint condition as a 2nd phone, Until the Battery literally Bricked so
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 10:46:18 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

I got a Galaxy Note.

After a few minutes of usage it gets to approx. 57 Celsius.
I basically want anything that isn't worse at this point but still has a good enough screen size. Was thinking a Meizu Note would be cool. With a physical button though.

It retains the shape and overall aesthetic which I liked in the first place.

Nice boi

I really really want (I love my phone to death) but I really want a blackberry passport, priv, or etc.
I just love how it looks
I'd take my V10 over any of that though I'd just have that kind of phone for the looks never using it.

I really really want (I love my phone to death) but I really want a blackberry passport, priv, or etc.
I just love how it looks
I'd take my V10 over any of that though I'd just have that kind of phone for the looks never using it.

Ohh yeah, those are some decent blackberry phones actually