Amanda Todd (ID 16255) - DDoS attempts

Author Topic: Amanda Todd (ID 16255) - DDoS attempts  (Read 7868 times)

To get back on topic, I support this all the way.  I used to talk to Treti, he was kinda cool at first then just turned into a richardhead and he eventually removed me off of everything for no reason.  As far as I knew, he didn't really play the game anymore.  Guess he's just gotten bored and decided to be a forgetwit ingame. 

To get back on topic, I support this all the way.  I used to talk to Treti, he was kinda cool at first then just turned into a richardhead and he eventually removed me off of everything for no reason.  As far as I knew, he didn't really play the game anymore.  Guess he's just gotten bored and decided to be a forgetwit ingame. 

well whoever it is, they live in Melbourne, Australia. They're probably quite young so using this info you could make them forget off.

well whoever it is, they live in Melbourne, Australia. They're probably quite young so using this info you could make them forget off.
um

This guy attempted to troll my server and he did a really stuffty job

What makes you assume that? Also, Gyty put their profile link on the first page. Take a look.

Thanks for posting this! Now if they come onto my server IK what to do and when to ban them..

return of the master hacker: euro cup addition

Just did the same thing to Mr.LoL's server. What a surprise.

He's ddosing GBFL server right now.
can we please get a revoke on this kid
i was streaming when he started spam connecting and lagging the server btw

he DDoSed jailbreak a bit earlier, didn't have enough time to take a pic.

The same ID, 16255, under the name "Trent Mays" just did a DoS attack on Crown's Jailbreak Server as well.

Jailbreak managed to pull through. He has been permanently banned from the server.

Civilian got hit offline by Trent