Author Topic: Damnit roblox  (Read 26709 times)

Christ, There's STILL bull :iceCream: goin on between BL and Roblox?

Can't we all just leave each other alone and just mutually hate one another?

I agree, as much as I and all of us may hate them, why was this topic started?
Because some Robloxers said stuff 'bout blockland.
What're we doing right now? Saying stuff 'bout Roblox.

OMFG, my thread was deleted.
EDIT: Here's the reason, this is it, we need to fight back!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 05:50:32 PM by Marcem »

I dont think we will be able to challenge them to a build off if the moderators keep deleting topics.

I am talking to someone who works for roblox to try to end this k

I am talking to someone who works for roblox to try to end this k
K, good.

Roblox is the gayest game. Its a wannabe Blockland, you can bearly build anything on Roblox and the system is soooo crappy. All you do on Roblox is click and crap, it sucks. Im declaring a war.

Roblox was before Blockland.
Who the hell told you that? Roblox came out after rtb was released. Also i lost my account for cussing a while back even though i was helping thewem with the updating of roblox.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 06:02:13 PM by tommybricksetti »

I don't understand you guys.

You all flame Roblox, yet you're insulted and amazed when they flame back. Give it a rest.

And if you don't like the comments on Youtube, ignore them. How hard is that?

Actually they flamed youtube about it which we did not.

owait i am talking to the ceo lol

I don't understand you guys.

You all flame Roblox, yet you're insulted and amazed when they flame back. Give it a rest.

And if you don't like the comments on Youtube, ignore them. How hard is that?

I dont understand you.

Robloxians flame us and you start saying we started it.

Then we start talking about a friendly competition and you say were insulted.

roblox is slow stupid and has no ablility to modify the game unless your a server master for the entire game unlike us who is improving the game by having addons sectionalized servers and updates that dont suck and as far as their forum it is much slower than ours
not to mention its simple text base forum posting and the other players couldnt even talk

I dont understand you.

Robloxians flame us and you start saying we started it.

Then we start talking about a friendly competition and you say were insulted.

If you could just IGNORE it, they wouldn't have a flame war to continue.

roblox is slow stupid and has no ablility to modify the game unless your a server master for the entire game unlike us who is improving the game by having addons sectionalized servers and updates that dont suck and as far as their forum it is much slower than ours
not to mention its simple text base forum posting and the other players couldnt even talk

My point exactly; why do you even bother doing this?

The problem is that they make up stuff saying "Blockland is 2D" "you can't build in blockland"

roblox only sucks if u scuk.
Get a f()cking life.

The problem is that they make up stuff saying "Blockland is 2D" "you can't build in blockland"
then they are abunch of whiny 5 year old kids who 1 dont know what the heck graphics are and 2 still like digimon ans shouldnt be on the internet