Author Topic: Need Add-on for Rainbow Six Siege  (Read 1648 times)

Hello,  i need some Add-on for my rainbow six siege server, i already have a weapon pack,
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:35:12 PM by Lorax0 »

English please
what

Hello,  i need some Add-on for my rainbow six siege server, i already have a weapon pack,

what addons do you need?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:31:16 AM by suddz attakz »

the best ones you can get is H+K weapons and slayer
a few brick mods and you are ready to go
make sure to steal borrow a map from some random ass server and/or build a new one

make sure to steal borrow a map from some random ass server

What?! No, do not do that!

What?! No, do not do that!
That's actually the most efficient way to get a good looking map nowadays.

That's actually the most efficient way to get a good looking map nowadays.
So your pro map stealing? You are for taking somone's hard work and using it as your own?

So your pro map stealing? You are for taking somone's hard work and using it as your own?
sure, why not? it's not stealing anything. you don't lose anything if someone hosts a deathmatch on a map you made without asking you first lol

sure, why not? it's not stealing anything. you don't lose anything if someone hosts a deathmatch on a map you made without asking you first lol
i guess if its alright with you thats cool.... But that stuff aint flying with me. Even then, what if they try it to pass it off as their own? Tell me you wouldn't at least get pissed off.

thats the thing its only bad if they try to claim credit for it. and even so, its not like its a big deal since you can build more stuff anyways. anyone stealing is only trailing behind you.

theres been so many super good builds made over the past 6 years but less than 1% have ever been released, and so a stuffton of effort has just disappeared to time. If anything, the fact that someone stole your build is proof that your building skills are impressive to others

thats the thing its only bad if they try to claim credit for it. and even so, its not like its a big deal since you can build more stuff anyways. anyone stealing is only trailing behind you.

theres been so many super good builds made over the past 6 years but less than 1% have ever been released, and so a stuffton of effort has just disappeared to time. If anything, the fact that someone stole your build is proof that your building skills are impressive to others

Point taken.