Author Topic: [NEWS] Possibly habitable planet discovered orbiting the closest star to us  (Read 2567 times)

Except we already found exoplanets and this isnt any different besides the fact thats its 4LY's away wich is still a long loving distance.
And if you think extraterrestrial life doesnt exist your ego is bigger than the entire loving universe. Its loving obvious theres life outside this planet with a little bit of common sense.
The scientific community is still torn on whether or not life must exist elsewhere.
By a pure numbers game it seems likely that there would be life out there, or that there has been life out there.

But we have no idea what the chances even are of life starting, given ideal conditions, so no one can be certain. And just because something is statistically likely it doesn't guarantee that it's true.

It's a pointless exercise to profess either view as certain without any further evidence.

the further evidence being ALIENS

Until extraterrestrial life is observed, it's hard to say that living organisms are a common force in the universe.

>no water possible
>habitable
What
I didn't say there was no water possible.
I said it was possible there was no water.
There's a bit of a difference :P
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:35:28 PM by TristanLuigi »

Sid Meier predicted this

but did they figure out if kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

but did they figure out if kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
they do
source: was a kid once

i want to colonise the loving stuff out of space
humans never change......

are you sure you're not lying
man don't you hate it when you're in the majority that skips from a toddler to a teenager

tbh though if there are sentient intelligent alien species we better kill the forget out of them