Raccoonneer - still a moron

Author Topic: Raccoonneer - still a moron  (Read 39667 times)

Question: If he is obsessed with foxes why do his profiles both have raccoon in the name

Question: If he is obsessed with foxes why do his profiles both have raccoon in the name
Thats what I was questioning!

Next alt has to be like Foxxiee1234 or whatever.

It's time to STOP, raccooneer. No more. Where the forget are your parents? Who are your parents? I'm calling CPS. IT'S TIME TO STOP!

because i used to like raccoons when i got blockland. and i like to keep my names the same as the key.

what
noedit: i like to keep my forum names accurate to the one the key has entered.

why would you want to beat up your mother like that
i would never do something like that to her. i love her.

i hope you understand that you can change the key's name at any time

that still doesn't make sense but what I think you mean is you try to keep it as close as to the last one you used.

OT: He's an idiot. But that's because he's only a child. Even then that's no excuse. I don't think he's learned anything from recent events.

Just ban him for 2 years and see if he's any better when he comes back?

i wish badspot still uses IP bans

Nah
No IP bans mean more problem users coming back with new accounts = new keys = more munnehz collected

Nah
No IP bans mean more problem users coming back with new accounts = new keys = more munnehz collected
Plus, IPs change.

am I missing something?
Alright im just done now. im just gonna take a break.

he's said that he's going to take a break multiple times, in multiple ways, yet he's back after.. absolutely no time at all. Actually, some time: 1 minute and 10 seconds. His last post on his first account was at 08:09:57, and his alt forum account was created at 8:10:47. Basically he waited one loving minute then came back.

Raccooner, just loving stop. Stop posting, stop reading this drama. Legit just take a loving break for a while. I took a month break from all blockland related stuff and came back, for little to no reason.
You should do it to save yourself.
Stop embarrassing yourself. Stop digging yourself a deeper grave. STOP