Raccoonneer - still a moron

Author Topic: Raccoonneer - still a moron  (Read 38966 times)

school bus special interest
Gives a whole new meaning to magic school bus

what is with his strange obsession about school buses

Okay, quick story, when I was in 5th/6th grade, there was this weird annoying kid named Caden who I think was Indian background but had a Rhode Island accent who was in my class. He didn't show any really common signs of autism/aspergers, but he always talked really fast, he blew weird pieces of crud out of his lips every few minutes (which made me loving sick, almost throwing up just thinking about it), had severe arachnophobia, and had an obsession with schoolbuses. My best friend, Ryan, who was also in my class, told me that when he went over to his house, Caden showed him his snake and asked if he was gay. What a queer lil forgeter.

that story was shoddily put together and i got confused on where it was going

Okay, quick story, when I was in 5th/6th grade, there was this weird annoying kid named Caden who I think was Indian background but had a Rhode Island accent who was in my class. He didn't show any really common signs of autism/aspergers, but he always talked really fast, he blew weird pieces of crud out of his lips every few minutes (which made me loving sick, almost throwing up just thinking about it), had severe arachnophobia, and had an obsession with schoolbuses. My best friend, Ryan, who was also in my class, told me that when he went over to his house, Caden showed him his snake and asked if he was gay. What a queer lil forgeter.
que

what is with his strange obsession about school buses
and? theres nothing wrong with it.

and? theres nothing wrong with it.
tbh i'd rather see that school bus than some furry stuff

I'd rather see furry images than redneck schoolbuses with monster wheels and rockets.

wait so raccoonkid is raccooneer

are you loving kidding me? he said he was done.

Can't wait for raccoonneer to create the subreddit "R/RaccoonslovingSchoolBuses"

There's nothing wrong with the schoolbus obsession, just another very unusual and specific one.

Can't wait for raccoonneer to create the subreddit "R/RaccoonslovingSchoolBuses"
FurrySCPNighhawkSchoolbusses loving raccoons