Power is out in claremore - POWER CAME BACK AT 5AM RIGHT NOW

Author Topic: Power is out in claremore - POWER CAME BACK AT 5AM RIGHT NOW  (Read 580 times)

I dont know how much is affected but my entire neighborhood and surrounding areas are completely out and have been out for 3 hours now

Posted using dad's phone. I'II reply when the power is back
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:01:43 AM by Insert Name Here² »

Have fun in the dark.
Just kidding I hate when Power goes out.

Masturbate in the living room while no one can see you

Masturbate in the living room while no one can see you

What if the power turns back on mid nut

Why is the power out?

power was out at my school today for a few hours. i was at school for more than 14 hours today.

We must live near each other, power did not go out for me, but if you live in Claremore, we are about 50 miles away from each other. You are so far the closest forum user that is not an irl friend to live near me, and I might be closest for you in that manner as well.

Or Mczealot is closest, but all three of us must be super close.

keep going and if someone notices make direct unbreaking eye contact with them

do any of us TRULY have power at any time, under capitalism...

Okay power is finally back, it's been put since 5pm yesterday evening . Last night at like 10 me and my dad cruised around the town and looked at the damage too. Our braums 's roof was blown off, many trees were de-rooted and etc thanks to the winds

But Ey at least I'm alive
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:06:12 AM by Insert Name Here² »

Why is the power out?
Massive storm with winds about the strength of a tornado (happened twice) which lasted until 5-11pm

It was a crazy loving storm too. The lightning was going on every 2 seconds, like 5 struck within a quartile mile of my house too, they are loud as forget

then you're a god and your nut's force caused the power to be activated