Poll

Should I turn this into a RPG discussion thread?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Rpg Discussion - Discuss RPGs!  (Read 4999 times)

context sensitive
if it's runescape, it's probably girlfriend.
if it's near any dungeon, or is followed by some classes or the name of a dungeon, or in the party finder, it's group
can also be guild.

superstar saga appealed to me where final fantasy didn't, paper mario too

I LOVE action commands in rpgs, gives another depth of skill aside from turn management and just using your most powerful attack with a single button. :P

I LOVE action commands in rpgs, gives another depth of skill aside from turn management and just using your most powerful attack with a single button. :P

this, + the fact that you're always active instead of just waiting for the enemy to stop attacking

+overworld PLATFORMING

darksouls is okay too, definitely a challenge
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:30:17 AM by Camera »

it's an actual travesty that both mario RPG series have been destroyed

wait whats wrong with mario & luigi
unless you were talking about super mario rpg

speaking of action commands, have you guys seen indivisible?

my favourite RPG is the RPG-7. It can fire a 40mm warhead at 115m/s, with an effective range of 200 meters. Designed and manufactured by Bazalt since 1961, over 9 million units have been made. it is used by many countries, including but not limited to: Croatia, Burundi, Cambodia, and Iraq. The RPG-7 can fire multiple types of warheads, such as the PG-7V Single-Stage HEAT, OG-7V Fragmentation, and TBG-7v Thermobaric.

i think mario & luigi is still in the clear, a color splash developer said that they didn't put RPG elements in paper mario anymore because "that's what mario & luigi is for" so even if the stories end up sucking, we'll still get good gameplay.

unless, of course, they pull the same sticker/card nonsense in M&L, at which point nintendo will be legitimately dead to me

a color splash developer said that they didn't put RPG elements in paper mario anymore because "that's what mario & luigi is for"
thats the most half assed excuse ive ever heard lmao i dont know if i should laugh or rage

The Mario & Luigi games got me into RPGs and after I played Pokemon HGSS (which got me into Pokemon), I stopped playing RPGs for awhile until I got a PSVITA and bought Final Fantasy VII and it got me right back into RPGs and then I bought every  FF (but tactics) game you can download on the vita and later I also got Persona 4 golden and it got me into the Persona games.
my favourite RPG is the RPG-7. It can fire a 40mm warhead at 115m/s, with an effective range of 200 meters. Designed and manufactured by Bazalt since 1961, over 9 million units have been made. it is used by many countries, including but not limited to: Croatia, Burundi, Cambodia, and Iraq. The RPG-7 can fire multiple types of warheads, such as the PG-7V Single-Stage HEAT, OG-7V Fragmentation, and TBG-7v Thermobaric.
lol
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:24:36 PM by cooolguy32 »

Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher 3

wait whats wrong with mario & luigi
unless you were talking about super mario rpg

speaking of action commands, have you guys seen indivisible?
i think mario & luigi is still in the clear, a color splash developer said that they didn't put RPG elements in paper mario anymore because "that's what mario & luigi is for" so even if the stories end up sucking, we'll still get good gameplay.

unless, of course, they pull the same sticker/card nonsense in M&L, at which point nintendo will be legitimately dead to me

I heard the latest installments in the M&L series were hand-holding tutorialfests, but that could be wrong

I was however personally dissuaded by the new 3D graphics and the odd choice to include the paper mario series

I heard the latest installments in the M&L series were hand-holding tutorialfests, but that could be wrong

I was however personally dissuaded by the new 3D graphics and the odd choice to include the paper mario series
I only played sticker star, but after a few days I got bored of playing and confused.