Author Topic: Cordax's Medieval Armors  (Read 20558 times)

You considered doing any Japanese armor from the Edo Period? Not sure how easily they'd translate to Blockland's style but I think the armor itself is cool.
As said in the description, I'm only doing European armor

Ah damn, I can't read. I do like some of the earlier helmet suggestions so to add something maybe a Spanish Horseman's helmet, similar to the other ideas but with a plume on top.

Ah damn, I can't read. I do like some of the earlier helmet suggestions so to add something maybe a Spanish Horseman's helmet, similar to the other ideas but with a plume on top.
Yeah, sorry. I could do something like that though.

These are exceptionally lovely! Really looking forward to them.

I finished norse helmet, and for fun I added roman legionnaire armor (lorica and galea)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:13:36 PM by 8hbc »

do you think you could make a version of the sugarloaf without the gold trim, and an italian closed face helmet?

do you think you could make a version of the sugarloaf without the gold trim, and an italian closed face helmet?
Sure

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 08:43:16 PM by 8hbc »

you're a legend, thank you

are you going to make renaissance era armors and, weapons?
Can you add early guns like the matchlocks and wheellocks?

are you going to make renaissance era armors and, weapons?
Can you add early guns like the matchlocks and wheellocks?
I could but that would be later. As for weapons and guns, I can only model so I would need a base weapon addon or someone to script for me. I'm currently making weapon models for Jack Noir's weapons.

Could you do byzantine lamellar?