Author Topic: Mobile Game Thread  (Read 2712 times)

I dont play games on my phone
I wonder why
Literally every mobile game is garbage besides the occasional few that I get bored of real quick

desert golf is life
level 923 hype

never heard of that, what is it?

I mean, you could look it up yourself, but

it's a game made by vlambeer (dev for nuclear throne, super crate box) where you drop your hook as far down as you can without hitting any fish, then catch as many as you can on the way up so you can launch them into the air and shoot them out of the sky

there's a bunch of absurd things you can buy like orbital laser cannons and toasters, the trailer shows it pretty well

I wonder why
Literally every mobile game is garbage besides the occasional few that I get bored of real quick

I was going to call you overdramatic and cynical but after a short romp through the play store I was surprised to find that mobile gaming is actually just as terrible as it was when I got my first smartphone 6 years ago, what a shame

I recently bought FTL aand reinstalled Endless Doves.

I wonder why
[si ze=2pt]Literally every mobile game is garbage besides the occasional few that I get bored of real quick[/si ze]

I can relate

My dad is making his first Android game which I will make a thread about it when he releases it which might be this week.

imo my favorite game has to be tactile wars
even though iv'e uninstalled it and reinstalled it so many times (it does save my data on cloud though)
stop using gatling mercenary pls

oh and
Ridiculous Fishing is top tier
this so much
playing that game and getting really far was fun
the ending was nice too
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:59:54 PM by Twix »

I'm currently alpha testing a 3d mario mobile ripoff. It actually controls really good

I wonder why

In the race to be as jaded and misanthropic as possible, espio appears to have tripped over every hurdle along the way...

Anyone recommend any roguelikes compatible with iOS?

I just download emulators tbh...

but there's this game called "Influence" that's pretty addictive.

I'm currently alpha testing a 3d mario mobile ripoff. It actually controls really good

I'd wanna play that tbh, it's not out yet, is it?

I'll be straight with you all, I've been playing puzzle & dragons for as much as the in-game stamina will allow for the last 24 hours