Poll

How is salvation achieved?

Salvation is only for those of faith in a specific church that is the body of Christ.
Salvation is by faith alone, however genuine faith shows good works and/or repentance.
Salvation is by faith alone, and faith does not show and/or require works.
Salvation is by faith and good works.
Salvation is through faith and repentance only.
Salvation is achieved through other means.

Author Topic: Christianity Megathread  (Read 20536 times)

I can't be held accountable for the resources I waste. I'm just one person.

The resources I waste won't go noticed for the next trillion years but our sun will be dead by then so it won't matter.

So if you say one person is a waste of resources then ALL people would be a waste of resources. Not one man can be a waste.

i do believe in my religion, my point is that by my logic it makes sense to be religious
Following up on this so you guys have something to talk about besides Tony: what is the point if you aren't banking on an afterlife?

Following up on this so you guys have something to talk about besides Tony: what is the point if you aren't banking on an afterlife?
to make other people happy

to make people like me

Leave it to Tony to stuff up a thread

I can't be held accountable for the resources I waste. I'm just one person.
By that logic nobody has to be held accountable for any of their waste, after all, they are just one person.

what is the point if you aren't banking on an afterlife?

not a nihilist but this rings true, and you can also make goals, like "make other people happy" (a la foxxles), "make the world a better place," "forward scientific progress," etc etc etc.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:07:50 PM by Ipquarx »

The only people who are wastes of spaces are the 26 year old adults who have no job and spend all day arguing with a bunch of teenagers on a forum for a lego game that's 10 years old

get money
be happy
p much my goals in life

I'm not edgy btw I was just getting off of Tonys bait I'm definitely not going to kill myself November 3rd at 7PM

By that logic nobody has to be held accountable for any of their waste, after all, they are just one person.

Nope.

Because you have to count the entire population as a whole person, not one by one. Which was my point that you loving left out of the quote so you can take it out of context.

Also nice pagestretch bro.

ipquarx that pagestretch hurts my insides
why even stay here if you're not going to do something cool

ipquarx that pagestretch hurts my insides
that's not the only thing that's gonna hurt your insides, baby ;3

I'm not edgy btw I was just getting off of Tonys bait I'm definitely not going to kill myself November 3rd at 7PM
wow me too

ya most fursuit carrots are barbed to match the animals

yeah if i get knifed on the side of the street it's going to hurt pretty bad