Author Topic: McJob's anger issues.  (Read 8966 times)

Hello, i'm lord tony and welcome to my drama shop. I work here with my son clownfish and we never know what is gonna come through that door (for me to drama)

See, the problem is that it's 2:16AM right now, and as I was reading through your maze of lunacy I could feel myself going comatose a couple times. Let's try and carve ourselves a path out of this place with a pair of hedge trimmers...

Nothing more pathetic than one sided rivalry.
This is a really funny joke you've written here, given how you started by calling me a spastic because of some ridiculous post which you can't even link back to. If anything, it sounds like you've been wanking to the idea that I might eventually get a drama. We're here now; was it really worth all the internal boiling and simmering?

"Everything I say is satire lol".
Grandpa, those are your sunglasses, not your reading glasses.

I said that there's usually an element of truth to what I post, but I "exaggerate" it for entertainment. Anybody with basic comprehension skills is able to determine this, and also determine when I'm very clearly making a joke (most of the quotes in the OP are jokes out of context, for an example).

You've had the ability to respond as long as I have.
I was on my way to bed when I got a notification by somebody that there was a drama involving me, and when you had already replied to this thread and sent the PM by the time I started writing my response. Had you not posted, I wouldn't have responded at all, since Lord Tony doesn't have a single decent argument and is just getting in a tizzy because I don't like No Man's Sky.

My life doesn't revolve around the BLF, and I'm not always checking every board for wherever my name appears.

I don't see anything lowbrow about me not publicly criticizing you
You're right. "Lowbrow" was the wrong word. "Cowardly" fits much better.

You know, not having the balls to call me out where other people can support or reject you. It's becoming pretty clear on why you might be afraid of that.

except that I forgot to give you advice on how to improve yourself.
Are you supposed to be the example I need to follow? You're no better than the loving bogans on my local train ride how piss themselves if I so much as give them a slight squint because there's sun in my eyes. You're getting all worked up over literally nothing. I'm sorry you don't enjoy my style of comedy because you've got your knickers shoved up there too tight, but I unfortunately don't have anything to extract them and I don't have it in me to change my style of posting because I keep breaking the sensitive little heart of one user.

The truth is that if I do need to improve myself, it's in areas of personal hygine and employeement and organisational habits. My posts are just fine; you're just looking for somebody to project your own inadequacies on. I know this because you called me a spastic, but as it turns out you might have been staring at a mirror when you made that assessment.

Closing your eyes and counting to ten comes first, learning to ignore things that annoy you is second.
So why are you in this thread telling me to forget off? Everybody else seems to be pretty much in favour of me tearing up bullstuff with my own brand of cynicism. You're the only person here who is getting annoyed.

then you admit that your angry starfish attitude is an unnecessary additive.
It's not unnecessary though. It adds something interesting to the mix and makes the posts more entertaining to both write and read.

It's like saying nobody should add salt to their roast pork dishes.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you spent the time you spend writing "crafty insults" into improving yourself?
Woah, woah, woah, you mean to tell me that the "improving yourself" line wasn't some crazy joke that I just didn't understand? You're actually serious about this? Are you a lunatic?

I've never wondered what it'd be like, but now that I have, I would probably be a boring luser that nobody liked or cared about because I'd only comment in tech support threads or games that I like (assuming your definition of improve means "only speak positive and calmly"), which barely anybody else reads or posts in.

Actually, I'm wondering how many people like you. I'm guessing that the number is dwindling now that you want to stuff all over people having fun. You should consider buying the "No Fun Allowed" alt account.

Have you ever thought about actually being nice to people?
Yeah. I do it on Discord all the time. Hell, I even do it on these very forums; it's just that you're blind to every post I make that isn't seething with faked rage. If you maybe tossed away your hate boner for a second, you might actually be able to see that I have made positive contributions to these forums, including in the last few hours even.

A calm environment will definitely inspire a lot more valuable and interesting discussion than sarcastic slap fighting ever will.
Well, thank you Captain Oblivious for continuing the sarcastic slap fight with words such as "spastic" and "improving yourself".

The issue I have with you in terms of pretending to be handicapped
This is the best joke I've ever heard in my entire life.

is that behavior will only attract more starfishs or cause more people from the social gutter to be starfishs, because its become the easiest way to get attention.
And yet, I don't see any arseholes whenever I make an angry post. Most of the time I see sensible discussion follow. Once again, I must remind you to put on your reading glasses that you've clearly misplaced.

You state earlier that you consciously try to "spice up" your posts to humor the people that read them, but then you say you don't crave attention.
I didn't say that I wanted to make them more interesting to read specifically for other people.

I've never tried to silence your opinions or stop you from speaking your mind, I've only been critical of the tone and the way that you express them, because unnecessarily hostile towards people. As I said earlier, a hostile environment is not going to inspire interesting discussion as you think it does. People will only wallow in drama and nothing good is born out of that except methods to prevent drama.
Rednakin, the Saviour of the Blockland Forums. So pure his heart did he secure the great maiden's heart with nary a word.

I'm not the one starting these arguments (and that's all they are; internet arguments where people exchange meaningless bits of electrons and time in return for absolutely nothing except hopefully an occasional chuckle or two). I'm just one of the people contributing to them. The arguments are always the same, regardless of whether I enter or not, because it's always the same users who post in these threads, and that's okay.

It doesn't matter how many dollars you've donated to amnesty international if you still act like a richard here. What matters here is how you act here. Not how you act elsewhere.
Considering my eRep is constantly affected by how I treat the BLF users anywhere else, I think it's pretty loving obvious to everybody except a wet stool that related groups will affect and will be affected by your actions.

he's always been like this
if you haven't noticed he also adds actual information with it nearly every time

I don't know where you're coming from in any of these insults, you seem to be just projecting your own inner hatred onto me.

Go to sleep and clear your head. I don't want to fight you.

I don't know where you're coming from in any of these insults, you seem to be just projecting your own inner hatred onto me.

nice dismissing a bunch of valid points by telling him to go to sleep

The response to the NMS guy was kinda uncalled for, but every other time he insults people it's justified for the most part.

The response to the NMS guy was kinda uncalled for, but every other time he insults people it's justified for the most part.
norman's guy is innocent

Someone like Conan or Dooble told me that you had "come back" several times, so I figured that was on separate accounts. My mistake.
I don't think I've said that he comes back on multiple alts, but I probably have said that McJob alternates between his main and alt account when he's been banned. I don't really appreciate when people circumvent bans by using alts, but the bigger issue is people getting themselves banned in the first place.

I don't always like McJob, and never liked him to begin with, because he is quite abrasive and he is very set on his opinions, which he can be overly adamant about defending, to the point of becoming offensive.
However I've come to enjoy his presence, and I have had some laughs, and some good discussions and genuine conversations with him.
He can still be grating at times, and sometimes I do disapprove of the angry aussie act as being unnecessarily hostile and even intimidating.
And while I can't condone the times he has pushed his luck and gotten banned, I do appreciate him as a funny, interesting and involved member of the community.

I certainly don't want to throw him out.

hey tony can i get a drama too

Tony, you're the one with angry issues.

post normally and it'll eventually happen

heck off i already called dibs

i agree with doobles post - i had a brief fight with mcjob once but unlike most rage inducing forum members hes actually able to have a reasonable conversation and admit he's wrong if he's given sufficient proof or logical argument. he's definitely a cool person and is nicer than he lets on

i agree with doobles post - i had a brief fight with mcjob once but unlike most rage inducing forum members hes actually able to have a reasonable conversation and admit he's wrong if he's given sufficient proof or logical argument. he's definitely a cool person and is nicer than he lets on
I don't think I've said that he comes back on multiple alts, but I probably have said that McJob alternates between his main and alt account when he's been banned. I don't really appreciate when people circumvent bans by using alts, but the bigger issue is people getting themselves banned in the first place.

I don't always like McJob, and never liked him to begin with, because he is quite abrasive and he is very set on his opinions, which he can be overly adamant about defending, to the point of becoming offensive.
However I've come to enjoy his presence, and I have had some laughs, and some good discussions and genuine conversations with him.
He can still be grating at times, and sometimes I do disapprove of the angry aussie act as being unnecessarily hostile and even intimidating.
And while I can't condone the times he has pushed his luck and gotten banned, I do appreciate him as a funny, interesting and involved member of the community.

I certainly don't want to throw him out.
I think I might've been a bit rough by calling him a spastic and what not, I think he's okay, but his anger is totally unnecessary. He doesn't have to go, I would be satisfied if he just grew out of wasting his energy on being overly negative. There's no real benefit in that.

Even though I agree with Tony in this case, I think he's otherwise a piece of stuff.