Author Topic: Id abuse  (Read 2640 times)

I was in a server and the host, Block Dude said I could not be in 'Ladder Men' Because my ID is too low.
My id is 713 and his was 3000 sommin. I think the war should continue.
He said no 1000- aloud in.
All 1000- RIOT!
lol

« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 12:46:28 PM by Furdle »

My id is 713

Lowest ID'd noob I've ever heard of. :P
Also, INB4MOVE!

It happens.

People suck.

Live with it :D

All those people harassing others for high IDs are basically creating hate for those with low IDs.

High IDs will never run out and soon the higher IDs will do the exact same thing the lower IDs were doing. The low IDs doing it now obviously don't think ahead.

All those people harassing others for high IDs are basically creating hate for those with low IDs.

High IDs will never run out and soon the higher IDs will do the exact same thing the lower IDs were doing. The low IDs doing it now obviously don't think ahead.
In 2 years high ID's will be fine, they must learn the ways of the force before they can bring balance to the force.

It's an ongoing war. I think it may stop eventually, but not for awhile.

KILL THEM AL KILL THM ALLLL
ID 1047
KIL TEM ALL-ETH!
[/sarcasm]
EDIT: INB4MOVE!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:30:31 PM by Doorman »

I hate the whole ID discrimination crap. Everyone always assumes everyone in the 3000+ area are noobs. Load of bull-f#cking-sh!t.

Only MOST people are noobs. About 1 out of 15 people probably are non noob. Including me and snot2. We just bought the game late.

I hate the whole ID discrimination crap. Everyone always assumes everyone in the 3000+ area are noobs. Load of bull-f#cking-sh!t.

Only MOST people are noobs. About 1 out of 15 people probably are non noob. Including me and snot2. We just bought the game late.

snot should have gotten the id 1337