What The Box? - prop hunt, but everybody is a box

Author Topic: What The Box? - prop hunt, but everybody is a box  (Read 2732 times)

https://www.freegameplanet.com/what-the-box-full-game-download/

"What The Box? Is a very cool multiplayer shooter in which all the players are boxes, and are identical to the thousands of ordinary cardboard boxes that randomly litter the levels – so you can literally hide in plain sight, movement is the only thing that will give you away!"

Looks fun, gotta get me friends to play this.

I find a lot of players don't really get that this really is just a deathmatch. Yes, you can hide practically anywhere. But don't just sit in one spot not scoring any kills at all.

Also, movement isn't the only thing that gives you away. I've witnessed a player trying to hide with the boxcutter equipped.

a russian guards worst nightmare
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:06:35 PM by Doughboy »

FINALLY

A weapon to surpass metal gear

I find a lot of players don't really get that this really is just a deathmatch. Yes, you can hide practically anywhere. But don't just sit in one spot not scoring any kills at all.

Also, movement isn't the only thing that gives you away. I've witnessed a player trying to hide with the boxcutter equipped.
i assume the game is still a work in progress, especially since it's free.

so it's prophunt only everyone is a prop

i assume the game is still a work in progress, especially since it's free.
I don't think the intention of the game is to continuously hide. I was in the discord server very briefly with the dev of the game and they did have a mode that involved hiding. It was really boring.
But I also did post that before seeing that there's actually 4 different modes and I played Deathmatch.

I don't think the intention of the game is to continuously hide. I was in the discord server very briefly with the dev of the game and they did have a mode that involved hiding. It was really boring.
But I also did post that before seeing that there's actually 4 different modes and I played Deathmatch.
yeah thats true it just adds an interesting layer of mindgames to the traditional deathmatch format. plus it's just funny.

It really is fun. I love it

Doing nothing simulator 2016
You can literally stand still all the time and wait it out

I like the idea but it sounds boring to me

Doing nothing simulator 2016
You can literally stand still all the time and wait it out

I like the idea but it sounds boring to me
well yeah you COULD, but you'd lose