Poll

have you wasted 100+ hours on a game you dont like

yes
yeah but i used to like it
not really, i just get bored
no
pick this option if you want to send foopster Squad for free on steam.

Author Topic: games that suck balls  (Read 4905 times)

Grass Simulator

apparantly it has "guns" in it so the games good

yea no

I used to play Minecraft constantly.

Then the "adventure" update (beta 1.8 i think?) hit and it just got really boring for some reason. I haven't been able to play for more than half an hour at a time since then, and I probably only play once every two months now.

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault is not fun.

I got 100% progress in Sonic 06 when I was like 6 or 7.
I knew it sucked, I just didn't want to be beat by it.
I was loving pissed because I got it when it came out and before that I had only played the genesis and SA games and those were awesome.

I got 100% progress in Sonic 06 when I was like 6 or 7.
I knew it sucked, I just didn't want to be beat by it.
I was loving pissed because I got it when it came out and before that I had only played the genesis and SA games and those were awesome.

are you me

(Almost) Anything that is on the xbox360 indie games section
and MOBA's

CoD: Ghosts was loving abysmal

Megaman Star Force 2. Nice character development! It is absolutely ignored by the end of the game.

Rogue is a dumb character.

but yeah i can't play mobas

:^)

OT:
Team Fortress 2 Meet your match. 1020 hours on tf2, then MYM came out and now the multiplayer is dead.

loving Pac Man World III. The game sucks ass. Its story is bad and doesn't fit in with the rest of the storyline nor the Pac Man World series.
I honestly didn't really care for the story, the gameplay and settings were really weird though, like they were for a completely different game. pacman world 2 is my stuff tho

[your favorite game here] sucks richard

cod ghosts, what a waste of money and time

Megaman Star Force 2. Nice character development! It is absolutely ignored by the end of the game.

Rogue is a dumb character.

back it up forgetlord

cod advanced warfar
only good part was the zombies and they even forgeted that up so the zombies was still stuff