Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}

Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12295 times)

battlefield 3 and 4 were both wacky games with silly ways to kill people. i feel like dice is gonna have to add more content / balance it out if they want bf1 to reach that same level.

battlefield 3 and 4 were both wacky games with silly ways to kill people. i feel like dice is gonna have to add more content / balance it out if they want bf1 to reach that same level.

I've already had a lot of wacky moments in BF1, for example a few hours earlier me and my friend were in a plane, and we were both pretty damaged so we just rammed into an enemy bomber and got stuck in it for a while until he found a way to get rid of us.

I've already had a lot of wacky moments in BF1, for example a few hours earlier me and my friend were in a plane, and we were both pretty damaged so we just rammed into an enemy bomber and got stuck in it for a while until he found a way to get rid of us.
true. i guess just give it time. the open beta isnt a good judge of content

Got in a buggy with 3 other dudes. Honking the horn like a madman while doings sick jumps off the sand dunes. Come up on a wicked jump right as an enemy was climbing over, decapitate the poor bastard, as we honked into the sunset.

The beta was good even though my Australian internet blows so much loving ass that I have to predict where airplanes/vehicles are going to be around 2 seconds ahead of time to actually get any shots to connect. Bayonet charging is fun. Getting pinned down by indestructible tanks isn't so much.

So after 5 hours of playtime, I finally leveled up the scout class to 1 after a game, but when I go in-game and try to purchase the trench knife, it still says I'm rank 0. I then checked on the career site and my XP was reset back to 0 and I'm still rank 1.

honestly this is bs that there is this many problems.

I'm nearly rank 50 now and the only real problem im experiencing is constant FPS drops. Also the longer I play the worse my fps gets overall. When I first start it up I get a steady 90 fps, but after about 3 matches it was 60 fps with horrid fps lag spikes. Dunno what's causing it honestly.

Edit: Also the tanks seem op right now but once it's in the full game and everyone has anti-tank rocket launchers they wont be very op.

I'd say one of my last rounds went pretty good. 32-0 in an artillery truck and shot 5 planes down. Didn't get best for KDR because the end of round thing is broken.

So how do you all feel about the client-sided weather system?

an insanely stupid way of doing things

It was apparently a bug.

OMG THIS BETA IS FULL OF MISTAKES, LIKE WHY DO DEVELOPERS RELEASE A BETA FULL OF MISTAKES?!

Yeah like I don't think people understand that the point of the beta isn't to play the game for free before release date, it's to identify bugs and report them. The amount of bitching in the chat about bugs was obnoxious.

They did the same stuff with battlefront

People are entitled about their videogames whether it's 0 dollars or 60 dollars.

Wait, what? You two are buttbuddy whiteknighting that?
That is a MAJOR issue that the devs should be ashamed for even thinking of coding in such a way.