Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}

Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12307 times)

It's a good thing they ran a beta, otherwise the issue might of been there at release. That's the purpose of the beta. On a different note:

You two are buttbuddy whiteknighting that?

What the forget is this garbage? Are you not mentally capable of dealing with people disagreeing with you?

Played a round
plays exactly like battlefield 4
Aren't all battlefield games like that?

Wait, what? You two are buttbuddy whiteknighting that?

I don't even like battlefield. I have zero interest in buying the game. I don't like bullstuff entitlement for games.

That is a MAJOR issue that the devs should be ashamed for even thinking of coding in such a way.

The fact is they put out a beta for a loving reason to have players test the game and find bugs. So by finding this issue right now during the beta that will ensure this mistake will never make it to final release.

"THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE!!!!!!!!" Who the forget cares in beta stage? If it doesn't make it to final release then why does it bother you?

i know i only did 17 damage ok dont ruin my dreams
sorry about the load, it looks stuff with compression

NMS: omg game sucks it costs 60 dollars, not worth it.

Battelefield beta: omg this 0 dollar beta is full of bugs, not worth it.

What the forget is this garbage? Are you not mentally capable of dealing with people disagreeing with you?
You and Lord Tony both share your superiority complexes on the same games. Just something I've noticed.

"THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE!!!!!!!!" Who the forget cares in beta stage? If it doesn't make it to final release then why does it bother you?
It shouldn't BE an issue. I understand things like FOV bugs, or if hitreg is bad, but coding something that's supposed to affect all players on client-side is a REALLY bad choice.

but coding something that's supposed to affect all players on client-side is a REALLY bad choice.

If it were that easy shaders, physics, etc would be server sided on blockland.

If it were that easy shaders, physics, etc would be server sided on blockland.
bruh did you really just compare a 10 year old game on an even older and heavily modded engine to a brand new game with it's own engine.
I mean I'm not saying it'd be easy to implement on either game, but that's a horrible comparison.

itt: Tony being a twat: part 7649

You and Lord Tony both share your superiority complexes on the same games. Just something I've noticed.

Like Fallout 4?

coding something that's supposed to affect all players on client-side is a REALLY bad choice.

They don't get to "choose" which bugs they want in the beta lmfao

The beta is most likely an older build of the game and these bugs are probably already fixed (at least the movement bugs and etc). I've been having a blast playing the beta, I'm rank 50 now and have the anti-tank gun which basically makes tanks not op anymore.

The beta is most likely an older build of the game and these bugs are probably already fixed (at least the movement bugs and etc).
except... you know... that would completely defeat the purpose of hosting a beta