Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}

Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12303 times)

the whole issue about weather shouldn't exist in the first place if they properly structured how the client syncs with the server. yeah, its a bug, this is a beta, but given how they can transfer client location and movement data so accurately and the fact that weather has a huge effect on gameplay, its pretty unusual/inexplicable why this issue exists in such an extreme form even in the beta.

So my first game in a few days ago, I didn't really like it. Today I gave it another chance, and my opinion got worse. I tried out Rush, man is it stuff. Especially on this map, where you spawn literally out in the open without cover for miles while tanks and snipers pick you off like flies.
Maybe its just the gamemode?
I start up conquest and am greeted with similar results, but less tanks, so thats good. I like the medic class, the DMR is pretty dope.
>sniper
>sniper
>sniper
>sniper

and not only that but tbh BF1 feels like a BF4 with less content.

but tbh BF1 feels like a BF4 with less content.
I also felt like that

take a look at the assault weapons, you can see at least 15 in total right

but heres the thing, from the weapons we can use, there are 6, where 3 are different, and the other 3 are the same but different stats
now using that logic, theres 7 weapons, where the other 7 are the same weapons with different stats

Wait, what? You two are buttbuddy whiteknighting that?
That is a MAJOR issue that the devs should be ashamed for even thinking of coding in such a way.
have you ever once in your life considered the fact that this may be a testing feature?
like its easier to test weather client sided to make it, you know: WORKS????
and maybe, just maybe forgot to add in server sided features for the weather so that it can't be abused. i like how people assume that its pure incompetence when in reality it was probably pure client sided solely for testing reasons, and since there was a beta and this got sniffed out, guess loving what? no seriously im not even gonna tell you it's so obvious at this point.

but if you think it's handicapped, please code in a weather system with your team and make it controlled server sided from the get-go, do not ever make it client sided only even for testing purposes. enjoy ripping your hair out.

trymos can be right tho

in the alpha at e3 everybody had the same weather and it did change
so prob they have the server sided code but are testing stuff

have you ever once in your life considered the fact that this may be a testing feature?
like its easier to test weather client sided to make it, you know: WORKS????
and maybe, just maybe forgot to add in server sided features for the weather so that it can't be abused. i like how people assume that its pure incompetence when in reality it was probably pure client sided solely for testing reasons, and since there was a beta and this got sniffed out, guess loving what? no seriously im not even gonna tell you it's so obvious at this point.

but if you think it's handicapped, please code in a weather system with your team and make it controlled server sided from the get-go, do not ever make it client sided only even for testing purposes. enjoy ripping your hair out.
I mean, sure, sorry for absolutely triggering you.
I think it's a little odd how a team of hundreds of people can't handle properly coding an aspect of the game that's supposed to affect gameplay so much so that they've advertised it in their videos.

Also don't pull the "well if u dont like it why dont U do it!!" card on me twice, if you choose to reply.

I finally realized when people were bitching about not being able to "see stuff" they weren't referring to the sandstorms, they were referring to the absurd fxaa bloom bullstuff that makes the game blurry af.

mm yes I was wondering why my fps was getting progressively worse while playing

mm yes I was wondering why my fps was getting progressively worse while playing

yeah firefox sucks

I finally realized when people were bitching about not being able to "see stuff" they weren't referring to the sandstorms, they were referring to the absurd fxaa bloom bullstuff that makes the game blurry af.

I'm more referring to black polygons stretching everywhere and getting worse until my screen is black

I have no graphical issues at all. It plays pretty smooth for me apart from the occasional warping but that's no biggie.

sigh
Alright well considering i've clocked over 34 hours just on the beta, i'll bite the bullet

The memory leaks are extremely annoying. Was wondering why I would have fps drops and graphical issues, it's constantly eating up my ram until it self terminates.

This game is already on g2a for around 40 bucks

sigh
Alright well considering i've clocked over 34 hours just on the beta, i'll bite the bullet
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/1l8caUx.png[/img]

Could be worse, Deluxe Edition is $110 USD in australia right now kek