Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12324 times)

So is the game SUPPOSE to have a completely black screen with music in the background or what?

So is the game SUPPOSE to have a completely black screen with music in the background or what?
no, thats the intro prob

btw there were some things I didnt like about the game, gotta list em
1- the map, it was way too big, empty with little cover
2- the way the vision adapts to the light (like if youre inside a building, its dark, but when you look outside, its loving bright. Same thing when youre outside and look inside a building, dark as forget)
3- for Xbox1, when you pull the stick twice forward, you sprint (just as minecraft), its annoying
4- the highest control sensibility is not enough for me (prob a bit too picky here but w/e)
5- forget the menu, its laggy and glitches everytime
6- the font for the UI is way too small and I felt the UI for the gun stats were also messy

there my opinions, anyways I loved the tank, the gameplay and graphics

I can't even play. It wont connect me to the servers

no, thats the intro prob

No it was actually Fullscreen being a broken pile of stuff. Had to set it to borderless in the config files because DICE doesn't know how to code stuff properly.

so how are they handling the transition from open beta -> full game? do you have to uninstall the beta and then fully reinstall the full game? cause if so that sucks

You have to install the full game when it comes out, it wont update from beta to full game for a lot of obvious reasons.

No it was actually Fullscreen being a broken pile of stuff. Had to set it to borderless in the config files because DICE doesn't know how to code stuff properly.
it works fine for me, are you sure there isnt something wrong with your pc

also im trying to join similar skill level quick play matches but it doesnt work for some odd reason so i gotta join a server manually and i just end up getting my ass beat to hell and back
You have to install the full game when it comes out, it wont update from beta to full game for a lot of obvious reasons.
idk man it worked well for overwatch

Is anyone else having problems connecting to the servers on PC?

Predictably, it's hot garbage to the core. I went in with 0 expectations and I was still let down.

Hows the trench warfare?
What trenches?

i haven't been able to connect to the servers all day on ps4.

What trenches?

Exactly

Also this is the only game that has ever made my GPU overheat. I was maxing out the game too it's not like my computer was struggling with it.

Predictably, it's hot garbage to the core. I went in with 0 expectations and I was still let down.

Thats why Verdun exists.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:26:02 PM by beachbum111111 »

do you legit want trench warfare? how boring do you think that would be?

do you legit want trench warfare? how boring do you think that would be?

Well considering Verdun is infinitely better then this steaming pile of stuff in both authenticity and fun factor...

Well considering Verdun is infinitely better then this steaming pile of stuff in both authenticity and fun factor...
I dont get why people compare BF1 and verdun (or any other 'realistic' ww game) other than wanting to start an argument or just wanting to throw stuff

it clearly says battlefield in the title, which is why the gameplay is so different from other games and never was meant to be realistic

think of comparing COD infinite warfare and no man's sky just because they are space themed and first person shooters (prob nms not rly), they are totally different games

just as a casual fps and a 'simulator' fps
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:06:51 PM by Checko2100 »

ive had more fun with this than verdun

i hate that i cant force revive anymore god damn it why do they have to request it i want to revive everyone even if they die a second later im bringing them back up goD DAM

i hate that i cant force revive anymore god damn it why do they have to request it i want to revive everyone even if they die a second later im bringing them back up goD DAM
you can revive everyone as long as they don't hold space when they die
you don't need to request revive to be revived