Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}

Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12305 times)

Do people still play Battlefield 3? I got it for free long ago, but I haven't played it much.

Do people still play Battlefield 3? I got it for free long ago, but I haven't played it much.

yeah it's still populated

EDIT: syringe and gas grenaded removed???
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 11:48:06 PM by Steve5451² »

i am having a lot of fun with this game

This was fun to play but it runs extremely poopy on my system and I don't feel like it lives up to the hype people are building up on it. It feels just like Battlefield 4.

and battlefield 4 just felt like battlefield 3

I just got loving shot twice by a landship and exploded. I was in a landship myself.
I've tried shooting down planes, but my shots merely bounce of the loving plane, doing no damage at all.
I've tried doing melee but it's so loving broken and messed up I have no idea how to get kills or fight against other players.

These are just the three major glitches I've seen so far. There's plenty more that's ridiculous. This isn't a beta. This is an alpha, AT MOST. Given the BF4 beta wasn't bad, I can only assume that when this game releases it's initial release will be far worse than BF4's.

You know how there's that arch that goes up the mountain where all the snipers go? On rush I drove a light tank up it and loving sniped the entire enemy team. Since it's rush with tanks and you literally cant touch me from the ground in a tank but I can, it was pure domination.
Thats why me and Cavik were hoping it would be more infantry based since tanks were garbage in WW1.
When I got done sniping I literally drove off the cliff, like "hm I wonder what will happen" *plop* no damage, 10/10 landing.
True WW1 I probably would have had both my tracks fall off and the engine explode from trying to muster the horsepower to get to the top of that incline let alone leroy off it after doing spider maneuvers all over the cliffside and getting 4ish vehicle kills (that's including turrets, landship and a heavy tank) and about 20 infantry kills.

Oh yeah and I inverted my mouse control and now flying the planes is pretty easy, I go on huge killstreaks with the attack plane now with precise vehicle bombing runs and etc.

I just noticed that the support class gets infinite grenades
so i just spam light antitank grenades, but goddamn they still get me

and btw, does anybody feel like levelling up classes by 1 rank takes way longer than before?

You know how there's that arch that goes up the mountain where all the snipers go?
if you try hard enough you can destroy that arch
it's not practical tho as you need a stuffton of planes to crash into

reticles for projectiles with drop need to be fixed, having a circle in the middle of the screen doesn't help for stuff when the projectile drops faster than a looney tunes anvil

also im pretty sure ive said this but that rear gun in the armored train is completely useless, and the ironsight is laughably bad

Anyone else find the beta really boring? Visually I think it looks very good, sounds are also great, but idk
If you guys haven't noticed tho Hardline beta was almost the same as release, same with BF4 and Battlefront. I REALLY hope they add more stuff in BF1, but I'm not taking any chances so I won't pre-order

Also honestly I never feel it with any WWI themed games. Something about them seems bland, but I can't put my finger on it.

reticles for projectiles with drop need to be fixed, having a circle in the middle of the screen doesn't help for stuff when the projectile drops faster than a looney tunes anvil

DICE is going heavily off of WWI bullet physics. The calibers are outdated for this reason and more.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:41:57 AM by Sheepocalypse »

and battlefield 4 just felt like battlefield 3
No... Battlefield 3 was very gritty and it felt more realistic. Battlefield 4 feels extremely arcadey and not realistic by any means.

I absolutely love the planes in this cause I can actually control them.

DICE is going heavily off of WWI bullet physics. The calibers are outdated for this reason and more.
Good for them, but having a reticle with rangefinding lines would be nice so that the first 3 shots don't have to be spent feeling out how far up you have to aim to get your shot where you want. The current reticle is so useless for that purpose it may as well not be there.

No... Battlefield 3 was very gritty and it felt more realistic. Battlefield 4 feels extremely arcadey and not realistic by any means.
lol what

i disagree