Author Topic: Are gypsies in other countries as bad as Irish gypsies in the UK?  (Read 634 times)

so basically irish gypsies in england are known for being deceitful, rude, thieves a bit dumb, is that the stereotype in other countries?

im emphasising irish as apparently its really the gypsies of irish descent that cause the most problems
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:13:53 PM by JumboMuffin »

I found a brexiter guys

I see you have Mexican problems in the UK as well.

Maybe in places like Ohio, Mississippi or Georgia, but otherwise there's pretty much no such thing as gypsies in the US

Riddler had the right idea killing gypsies.

uh, first of all wow

second no, there's a lot of northern irish people in scotland and I've literally never heard of that stereotype, ever

uh, first of all wow

second no, there's a lot of northern irish people in scotland and I've literally never heard of that stereotype, ever
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gypsy
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikey

have a look at what other people think of them

Quote from: urban dictionary
loving scum of the earth (not the traditional gypsies, but the cunts found all over the United Kingdom.)
I used to lodge in a cottage in a small villiage in Gloucestershire that happened to have a Gypsy colony about 500 meters away. These scumbag bastards stole my landlords motorbike, large stone garden ornament and even a CAST IRON BATH TUB. The cunts also used to order taxis from town and get out at the cottage then skip over the back fence without paying, meaning that taxis would refuse to come out to the cottage to collect me because of the damn fooking gyppoes.
Biggest scumbag wankers to walk this earth, and that's a fact.

Quote from: urban dictionary
Stealing cars, flogging roses in pubs for "childrens' charities", nicking lead off roofs, burgling garden sheds, blagging entry to old peoples house to rob them, doing dodgy tarmac jobs ("we've got some black stuff left over from a job up the road"), sometimes with mint imperials used as a substitute for white chippings, or, reportedly, using snow to lay slabs on when the sand ran out, stealing your bollocks if they weren't in a bag and anything else that's not nailed down and anything that is nailed down but will fit in the back of an untaxed Transit when nobody's looking.[/img]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:45:03 PM by JumboMuffin »

lol urban dictionary

yeah i know but when you live near them you hear quite a few tales of things getting vandalised or stolen

I found a brexiter guys
how does disliking a group of people known for vandalising and stealing who have illegally settled in a field very close to your house make you a brexiter?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:48:25 PM by JumboMuffin »

yeah i know but when you live near them you hear quite a few tales of things getting vandalised or stolen
just buy a gun....

oh yeah
you can't
*insert nelson laugh*

just buy a gun....

oh yeah
you can't
*insert nelson laugh*
the best i can get is an air rifle or a shotgun if i somehow obtain a licence

or if i join a gang