Author Topic: Boomstick48 - new age memer child  (Read 13297 times)

if he wants them down that's up to him i mean he owns the rights to the videos

noedit but i want to elaborate on these feelings
the thing is these videos are his and he has every right to take them down if he wants to, re-uploading them doesn't seem to be the best idea, i posted his youtube because i wanted to show you how this kid acts like, the same as he does here. however re-uploading i feel would just be trying to personally attack him and might be crossing the line.

noedit but i want to elaborate on these feelings
the thing is these videos are his and he has every right to take them down if he wants to, re-uploading them doesn't seem to be the best idea, i posted his youtube because i wanted to show you how this kid acts like, the same as he does here. however re-uploading i feel would just be trying to personally attack him and might be crossing the line.
Even though you're right. there is saying, anything posted on internet stays on the internet.

Even though you're right. there is saying, anything posted on internet stays on the internet.
doesn't mean we have to personally attack him

i mean while i would probably be the one to archive a stupid user, i've gathered that boomstick is clearly just a kid acting dumb because he's a kid. his actions aren't entirely wrong, sure he should learn gradually how to act but we were all in his place at one time too

doesn't mean we have to personally attack him
never said we have to.

>Subscribing
If you mean the checkmark that's the verified tag

Please update this Drama with some of my newer ones

das not even a thing you can do
stop tryin so hard to get noticed m8

das not even a thing you can do
stop tryin so hard to get noticed m8

Notice me senpai

this is what happens when you give your dog too much attention

I'm just going to leave this:
the simplest loving solution is to stop responding to him and avoiding posting on his topics
he openly said he's doing this for attention so stop giving it to him

this is what happens when you give your dog too much attention

I have a cat also you guys need to make the day I leave a holiday