Author Topic: Abusive admin on Jailbreak (TheBlackParrot)  (Read 4738 times)

I was really tired and cranky while making this, so sorry I was so toxic. Sorry to TheBlackParrot, and sorry for being a huge richard. But next time, please give a warning before doing a huge mute, and I feel that time you killed me for "being toxic" in a game was a little harsh. To clear up, he killed me because he won a game where he could choose to kill one, and he killed me for that reason, which was kind of richardish. Anyway, sorry to anyone's time being wasted. I'll stop being as toxic as I was (which I am never like)

Off topic but what's with all the -1's in the chat?
It's probably for storing the BL_ID.

"The round where I delayed" - Okay you just proved you were delaying (?)

I was really tired and cranky while making this, so sorry I was so toxic. Sorry to TheBlackParrot, and sorry for being a huge richard. But next time, please give a warning before doing a huge mute, and I feel that time you killed me for "being toxic" in a game was a little harsh. To clear up, he killed me because he won a game where he could choose to kill one, and he killed me for that reason, which was kind of richardish. Anyway, sorry to anyone's time being wasted. I'll stop being as toxic as I was (which I am never like)
BlackParrot does not need to warn you to stop being an ass, you either stop or don't do it in the first place.

BlackParrot does not need to warn you to stop being an ass, you either stop or don't do it in the first place.
I just admitted to being wrong. I really don't care as much about this thread anymore.

I just admitted to being wrong. I really don't care as much about this thread anymore.
You should probably check the top thread of this board, just a suggestion. You could even learn something!

Off topic but what's with all the -1's in the chat?
it's for the bl_id
logger in client_customchat can't parse custom chat formats, so it just defaults to -1

I really don't care as much about this thread anymore.
I don't recommend saying that.

I don't recommend saying that.
Once you go mad you never go back!!

I just admitted to being wrong.
That's cool and all, but a word of advice: being muted for ten minutes isn't remotely close to "huge" and he doesn't owe you a warning.
I really don't care as much about this thread anymore.
So what you're saying is you still care but you care less, right? Sorry if this seems like I'm trying to get under your skin, just need to clarify something.

It's not that I don't care. I tried to get help and that's what I got. I don't need much anymore from this thread. I can understand the people who are mad, but I only attempted to get help. Thanks for the mods on the server for clarifying things up for me. I really appreciate it.