Author Topic: Is vurden being roostery?  (Read 9632 times)

so cat123 is this your concept of a moderator?

lol, to expose my, every time I get onto that server u say hi ass

These dramas are comparable to watching animal fighting. We just sit around the ring watching the lower lifeforms fight each other while occasionally tossing in some encouragement.

I wasn't going to comment on this page or get involved until I saw how much lies were told. He sais

"I was playing grapple knife and "vurden" started talking stuff about my skills. (I loving rekted him in a 1v1)
I didn't know because we were talking about our youtube channels and I said we had the same quality (720p)
He got offended and said rude things about my skills. He thinks he is a much higher rank than me (not saying I have a high status.)"

First off, the pictures aren't even in order, second, he doesn't even put all the chat in (as u can tell by how small the pictures with chat are).

We were talking about our youtube channels, mostly about what recorder we used, and I was saying that I thought mine was better, and he said that they both had same quality. He says that I got offended over that, but I didn't, I said that I knew the quality is the same, I just liked mine more because it did not lag me.

When we were talking about skills and stuff I was just joking around, we did that a lot because we had been friends for a few years, guess some people grow up when others don't.

I am sorry I don't have any pictures as "proof" I don't get mad and take pictures of things that happen in blockland. By the way, just a side note, but his youtube channel's main mage sais that he hates drama. If so, why would he post this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC195i5qGcWiXunWoN1yUXcA <- his channel that sais it.

I don't care what people think of this post, but I would just like to add my input into some lies about me, thank you for those who believe me.

sorry for any spelling errors ^

I don't care what people think of this post,

Then why did you post it

because he cares what people think

But that would be contradictory !!!

lol I just wanted to "expose" as he says

op is zamex
zamex is mod on grappleknife
zamex you're a known moron to me and i fr*cken hate you >:(((

tfw he says don't drama him and then just a few hours later baddie moves it to drama
lol
Ikr wtf, I would of moved it myself

I wasn't going to comment on this page or get involved until I saw how much lies were told. He sais

"I was playing grapple knife and "vurden" started talking stuff about my skills. (I loving rekted him in a 1v1)
I didn't know because we were talking about our youtube channels and I said we had the same quality (720p)
He got offended and said rude things about my skills. He thinks he is a much higher rank than me (not saying I have a high status.)"

First off, the pictures aren't even in order, second, he doesn't even put all the chat in (as u can tell by how small the pictures with chat are).

We were talking about our youtube channels, mostly about what recorder we used, and I was saying that I thought mine was better, and he said that they both had same quality. He says that I got offended over that, but I didn't, I said that I knew the quality is the same, I just liked mine more because it did not lag me.

When we were talking about skills and stuff I was just joking around, we did that a lot because we had been friends for a few years, guess some people grow up when others don't.

I am sorry I don't have any pictures as "proof" I don't get mad and take pictures of things that happen in blockland. By the way, just a side note, but his youtube channel's main mage sais that he hates drama. If so, why would he post this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC195i5qGcWiXunWoN1yUXcA <- his channel that sais it.

I don't care what people think of this post, but I would just like to add my input into some lies about me, thank you for those who believe me.

Lol, I think I should sent the hole loving chat. Btw you're trying to make stuff up by saying the chat does not go together. It does, if you didn't notice at the bottom of the post it said read from the top to the bottom, loving idiot XDDDDD. Btw I would post this because I knew you were serious and I knew how you thought you where such a high status. But I didn't mean to post this on the drama page handicap. It got moved to the drama page for some reason.