In loving remembrance of those who have quit

Author Topic: In loving remembrance of those who have quit  (Read 2926 times)

pandan (modeller and still friend)
I liked Pandan because he thought I was part of some conspiracy with to follow him around and troll him constantly.

And I remember everyone else on your list too :(

I liked Pandan because he thought I was part of some conspiracy with to follow him around and troll him constantly.

Wait, stuff. That wasn't real? That means the club membership you gave me means nothing :(

I've been with this game and community for literally half of my life and it's changed me a lot, and I've met a lot of people in these past 7 years and it really is too many to count. to be honest, I fear for this website's eventual downfall, as not only will communication with this community end, all the old topics dating right back to 2005 will all be gone. Hopefully badspot uploads a dump of every topic ever or something, maybe even including the failbin and other locked off boards, right as this website goes down.

Lol I remember that

pandan and i are working on a game i think if he gets off his lazy ass

The Brighter Dark silently quit a couple years ago. His server was like the only one I went to besides my own servers I hosted.

Some others are:
Crazy keys
Spaceman
Binxx
Kaje
Jetpuff
entrepreneur in
Jookia
Fool Cooly
Jirue
Lex
Zor

icygamma ()
if I remember right, you and IG had quite the relationship right? 

In all seriousness, even though this doesn't really count as him "quitting", but I miss Thorfin25.

He quit in the ultimate fashion

Damn. I know plenty of those names. I totally forgot about them.

I think Trader has also left