Author Topic: Iban's Newest CityRPG (Fixed) (CityRPG3)  (Read 9160 times)

If they end up not wanting to work on it, I'll talk to you. Right now it's just in the pipe dream phase of "what if we hosted our own cityrpg"

Why would you trust a dude who has released backdoors for CityRPGs? Better check who you are dealing with because Log might do it again.

Bump because I'd like to see some more discussion. This is a pretty interesting mod and I wonder why he didn't update it after.

Why would you trust a dude who has released backdoors for CityRPGs? Better check who you are dealing with because Log might do it again.
Oh my god get over it. He didn't even make the backdoor, he just changed the BLID in Iban's existing backdoor over EIGHT YEARS AGO and thoroughly learned his lesson since.

Seriously. This is done and gone. This is ancient history.

Why would you trust a dude who has released backdoors for CityRPGs?

I'd trust him over a moron like you, to be honest.

Let me get this straight. You were able to seize and upload a version of city RP that the orignial owner didn't want to upload to the public? If so, not all hero's wear capes!

but iBan was banned or something and he abandoned this stuff

Did IBan recently come back though?

I just had a read through Iban's original topic. I'm not sure where he got his CityRP history from, but I don't recall ever helping Jookia with the scripting of the original cityrp.

It's funny to see how this has ended up from where we first envisaged it.

At first I didn't quite read the title, I'm a big fan of rpg(s) in blockland and all I saw was that so I clicked. Then I'm reading and I think "OH YEAH!", and then I read a few comments and then I think "OH NO!".

Did IBan recently come back though?
he did for a short time about a year or a half a year ago. but he's bos.

Crashes when I try and start a server with it enabled:
console.log

How would I get the Item pack used in this mod?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:59:22 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

Doesn't feel like there's enough substance in this mod to warrant a migration from CRPG2