forum survey: whats the spookiest halloween

Poll

whats the spookiest halloween costume

Gosts
Skelton
Hwitches
Zomb
slutty cat

Author Topic: forum survey: whats the spookiest halloween  (Read 11246 times)

Tf2 before meet your match

I've loved nearly all of these series at some point, but Half-Life is the one that I look back on most fondly.

never knew valve used to be called id

Portal! Both of the games in the series are incredible puzzle games and I adore them.

Also, the very first "proper" PC game I played was Portal 2 and I still sometimes play through it again for old time's sake.
(It's also how I got a Steam account.)

Portal.
I love Half Life as well, but it's not as unique a concept as Portal, and it isn't as funny.

The Portal games are some of the best games in the world. I won't say they're my favourite games of all time, but the design work is absolutely incredible, and they meet game "goals" extremely well; both have clear cut objectives, there's challenge and failure, the player knows what their options are, there's skills to improve and concepts to learn and the immediate feedback is just fantastic.

The Half-Life franchise is in close second, but I just feel that the FPS gameplay pales towards the puzzle nature (especially cooperatively) of Portal. The Counter-Strike series I probably have the most time in (not logged), but it has quite the difficulty curve.

The other Valve games aren't bad; they're just not my cup of tea.

lego dimensions has a new portal story fully written by valve and has all the voice actors and even a new credits song by jonathan coulton

glados even meets another famous rgue AI

Why is Quake in the poll?

lego dimensions has a new portal story
Yeah, but it's like polishing a turd. LEGO Dimensions is just awful.