Both topics are locked discussion topic I guess [Incident 18]

Author Topic: Both topics are locked discussion topic I guess [Incident 18]  (Read 16718 times)

[img ]https://my.mixtape.moe/bwkvop.png[/img]

RIP Insert Name Here
lmfao where did you get this from, steam or discord this actually made me chuckle a bit

One more drama stuff and Parrot Grass is really going to seek help from his evil brother.
Garrett Grass?

why don't you stop pulling insults out of your crusty arse and actually reply?
you're like a small child who keeps changing the subject so they can play loving minecraft after bedtime.

How to win an argument 101

you're like a small child who keeps changing the subject so they can play loving minecraft after bedtime.

might be crusty but not as crusty as your semen covered cumsock kid

then again only small children forget stuffed animals

then again only small children forget stuffed animals
Krupp speaks from experience.

hey guys, I have an idea. let's all just constantly act like we're 12, and make the kinds of jokes 12 year olds think are funny. that will definitely make people like us right. surely, this will earn us the approval of our peers, which we want but don't have the social skills to know how to get

i thought you would've understood by now that they are only doing this because you react like this

Krupp speaks from experience.

yeah but your sister aint cheap so i had to quit it

hey guys, I have an idea. let's all just constantly act like we're 12, and make the kinds of jokes 12 year olds think are funny. that will definitely make people like us right. surely, this will earn us the approval of our peers, which we want but don't have the social skills to know how to get
acorn says hi btw

Oh look he thinks he's funny now.

Haha look at this guy he's below me haha