Anyone else feel like stuff?

Author Topic: Anyone else feel like stuff?  (Read 1917 times)

My sinuses are killing me my stomach aches and ima little dizzy, anyone else feelign this cuz some kids at my school were too, it must be the weather

was this your first week of school? ur chance on getting sick in the first or second week of school is iNCREDIBLY high, so take care

was this your first week of school? ur chance on getting sick in the first or second week of school is iNCREDIBLY high, so take care
it was on the second week so

I got sick on the 2nd week of school and it's still going to this day. Randomly sneezing, choking, and coughing is probably the worst first impression you can have, especially if those kids are 14 years old. Nothing's worse than feeling like stuff before you go to school for the day.

actually yeah i've had this coughing fit for weeks along with a few other things occasionally and it's bugging me to stuff
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:54:35 AM by gr8dayseth »

on Monday i got a concussion during the freshman football game
Tuesday I woke up with a fever (i was staying home anyways)
wednesday I was fine
Thursday another fever
Friday my right inner ear was clogged with whatever fluid might be in the inner eat at that time and it sounded like I was talking into a bowl

Smoke a bowl you'll feel better

I got a runny nose and a headache so yea

I've had this awful cold for the past week so yea

I've been fine except for some allergies I always get this time of year, don't know what the fuss is about.

actually, I feel pretty good, physically and emotionally. yeah, I'm doing alright

i feel like stuff, it feels like all the stress is starting to get to me

also diarrhea