Author Topic: [NEWS] US, China ratify Paris climate pact; team up to fight global warming  (Read 919 times)

too bad global warming is fake, it's like the moon landing all over again

This is excellent news.

My International Current Events teacher came up with a hypothetical "Global Warming 9/11" scenario:
So you've got India and Pakistan. They hate each other. They both have nuclear weapons.
There is one river that feeds the majority of Pakistan. Its source is in the contested area between the two countries.
There are already water shortages in Pakistan, with corrupt government officials taking advantage of it.
If the water were to dry up, there would probably be some sort of revolt.
The Taliban are in the north of the country. In the event of a revolt, they would probably sweep in and take over Pakistan, which, again, is a country with nuclear weapons.

too bad global warming is fake, it's like the moon landing all over again

To be fair, the moon landing was faked. Stanley Kubrick filmed and directed it. Unfortunately the production exceeded its allotted budget. Due to Kubrick's notorious perfectionism forcing them to film on location.

To be fair, the moon landing was faked. Stanley Kubrick filmed and directed it. Unfortunately the production exceeded its allotted budget. Due to Kubrick's notorious perfectionism forcing them to film on location.
brilliant

Global warming is a lie
Please tell me you're kidding.

You know something is wrong when China cares more about the environment then we do. I'm not seeing any $1 trillion fund on this side of the Pacific...

Outstanding, but when will they sign a treaty to bring back twelve-count chicken fries at burger king

Please tell me you're kidding.

You know something is wrong when China cares more about the environment then we do. I'm not seeing any $1 trillion fund on this side of the Pacific...

Yeah, no kidding. Especially since Beijing is a loving gas cloud.

You know, they once had a vehicle free week, and the entirety of the sky cleared up and was perfectly blue. Once they went back to being able to use vehicles, it turned into stuff gas city within the day.

You know something is wrong when China cares more about the environment then we do.

It probably has more to do with the face that China is expected to run out of fresh water by 2030...

It probably has more to do with the face that China is expected to run out of fresh water by 2030...
you will be hard pressed to find anyone who cares about it for reasons other than self-preservation, so I'm not sure what you think that changes