Author Topic: what is being drunk actually like  (Read 5929 times)

the only beer ive had is bud light and it loving sucked so much richard i didn't want to drink after 3 cans
Whoever invented light beer should probably kill themselves

Whoever invented light beer should probably kill themselves
i imagine they already did

espios fake drunk topic is a gold nugget I will always keep in my mind
I was drunk tough and I wasnt being a friend at that time but okay

hahas,, epi so. iam drnnk two!;!

yes because I couldn't type above me totally justifies that im drunk!!!!!!! your right espio!!!!

I've been drunk too many times since I was 15 and tbh it's nothing special.

If you have too little, you will feel a slight buzz but wont be too noticable.
If you have a moderate amount, you feel buzzed, feel more social and be numb at your extremities. You start to become less aware of your surroundings visually and acoustically
If you overdo it you become tired and feel ill and lose vital coordination. You lose a lot of awareness about your surroundings. YOU WILL regret it the next morning.

Amounts vary from person to person but as a general guideline from my experience and what i've seen -

Beer -
1/2 pints is a moderate amount
3+ pints you overdo it

Wine -
1 cup is a moderate amount
2+ cups is overdoing it

Spirits/mixers
1/2 shots/cup mixers is a moderate amount
3+ shots/cup mixers is overdoing it

p.s when people show off how much they have drank, they are lying. they are just as lightweight as you are :)

p.p.s ppl dnt wrrt like thss wehn drunk
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:49:52 AM by General »

yes because I couldn't type above me totally justifies that im drunk!!!!!!! your right espio!!!!
I never said it does?
Are you daft?

Espio's topic was handicapped but it wasn't nearly as autistic as when you pretended to take hostages at your sister's house party. Stop projecting.

being drunk is nice, you dont notice it very much (unless u walk or go outside), all it does is make your laugh and talk more. then when you walk outside, thats the point where i stop enjoying it. it gets really nauseating and tiresome

Beer -
1/2 pints is a moderate amount
3+ pints you overdo it

Wine -
1 cup is a moderate amount
2+ cups is overdoing it

Spirits/mixers
1/2 shots/cup mixers is a moderate amount
3+ shots/cup mixers is overdoing it

p.p.s ppl dnt wrrt like thss wehn drunk
This is very personal and depends hugely on experience and body mass, but that's quite a small amount of alcohol.

Also the second point I agree with. You won't get repeated convenient-seeming typos when your drunk. When I'm trying to write on my phone when well and truly pissed and i forget up, I write in a way that you have no idea what i just said or how its possible to forget it up that bad.

This is very personal and depends hugely on experience and body mass, but that's quite a small amount of alcohol.

Also the second point I agree with. You won't get repeated convenient-seeming typos when your drunk. When I'm trying to write on my phone when well and truly pissed and i forget up, I write in a way that you have no idea what i just said or how its possible to forget it up that bad.

yeah I just make no sense but I can still hit type the words I intended.

being drunk might make you do a few more typos then usual. but it will not make you type drunk-slur...

thats some cringy stuff when people are faking that stuff

I usually get tipsy or mildly drunk because I hate being out of control or not able to perceive things around me.  I like it because I am not prey to anxiety episodes when I'm a bit drunk.

beer is loving disgusting also