Author Topic: Now vurden is being a little bitch.  (Read 3433 times)

I am so confused, he saying I am lying even though I have proof. xD now I have even more proof since he is being more of an idiot.

http://imgur.com/gallery/qr7d7-Proof
On the first day I posted this he told me "I do deserv it but thought u joked" FIX YOUR DAMN GRAMMAR BOI!
and then he said "If ur gunna dramma me, do it without lying." Mkay, it's a small thing by just saying I'm "trash." Now i'm going to make this a bigger because you seem very angry at the post. Since you think "it's just a small thing." If you think it's just a small thing why are you making it such a big deal. ARE YOU JUST loving TRIGGERED OR SOMETHING! I think I should be de-modded on cats, that you are right on (for being worse than cancer) but now I am just loving pissed. First you state I am lying, then the first post I made about u
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302195.45-First forum post.

On that post you states this
"I wasn't going to comment on this page or get involved until I saw how much lies were told. He sais"

"I was playing grapple knife and "vurden" started talking stuff about my skills. (I loving rekted him in a 1v1)
I didn't know because we were talking about our youtube channels and I said we had the same quality (720p)
He got offended and said rude things about my skills. He thinks he is a much higher rank than me (not saying I have a high status.)"

First off, the pictures aren't even in order, second, he doesn't even put all the chat in (as u can tell by how small the pictures with chat are).

We were talking about our youtube channels, mostly about what recorder we used, and I was saying that I thought mine was better, and he said that they both had same quality. He says that I got offended over that, but I didn't, I said that I knew the quality is the same, I just liked mine more because it did not lag me.

When we were talking about skills and stuff I was just joking around, we did that a lot because we had been friends for a few years, guess some people grow up when others don't.

I am sorry I don't have any pictures as "proof" I don't get mad and take pictures of things that happen in blockland. By the way, just a side note, but his youtube channel's main mage sais that he hates drama. If so, why would he post this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC195i5qGcWiXunWoN1yUXcA <- his channel that sais it.

I don't care what people think of this post, but I would just like to add my input into some lies about me, thank you for those who believe me."
----"If you don't care why did u post this" Someone stated.

He wanted people to belive him without any proof. Ex-I am badspot, you better believe it.
You wouldn't really trust me, if I didn't have proof. "Vurden" is doing that, you can't judge the person about how he is. You need proof to make a point. You can't make fake claims about people and think people would believe that. WHICH SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING! Well I hope I just proved a point or something. Or i'm going to get loving bad feedback from this. Blockland players are unknowned, I hope I changed something at least for the Bl community.
Well thats it, thanks I guess.

you didn't have to make a new drama for this

What the forget, is this even a drama

you didn't have to make a new drama for this
Yea, but it seems it keeps coming back to me for the past 3 days

Both of you are extremely autistic and this drama was not needed.

Both of you are extremely autistic and this drama was not needed.
Drama was already posted. People seem to still support him even though he doesn't have proof. Plus you should look up the word "autistic" again and look at the meaning

Plus loving read it please

Drama was already posted. People seem to still support him even though he doesn't have proof. Plus you should look up the word "autistic" again and look at the meaning
I think I know the meaning. You both type like you have autism and act like it too. The OP is barely readable and makes me want to vomit and you freak the forget out dramaing someone over the littlest beef you have with them, then instead of posting this in the topic already made you make a new one for no reason at all.

In short: forget off.

Is this drama about drama?

Is this drama about drama?
noooooooooo it's about why people don't know the meaning of some words. (JK)

I think I know the meaning. You both type like you have autism and act like it too. The OP is barely readable and makes me want to vomit and you freak the forget out dramaing someone over the littlest beef you have with them, then instead of posting this in the topic already made you make a new one for no reason at all.

are you dumb xD the short drama'd turned into something else. I am getting hated for the short drama?
so more drama was needed to prove something you stuff xD

Btw you "think" you know the meaning. Make sure you are sure about it

Actually the first link I got when looking up autism sent me here