Author Topic: Lord tony | Definition of twat  (Read 24812 times)

Nah nearly the whole forum dislikes you. It's just that you're not worth the effort to even call out most of the time.

He also doesn't have an iconic name to go by so no one really knows how to even describe him.

The word twat is widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English

Is it used in North America? Nope, we have our own term which is known as "cunt."

If you live in America and you were born in America and you call someone a twat now you're just doing it to try and sound cool.

Lol tony successfully derailed a drama about him and turned into a debate on a word

I also use twat more than cunt

come at me br0

Cunt is mainly a British English word though lol

Twat is a watered down version of cunt that is mostly strictly used in Britain.

Compare cunt to twat in America.

Cunt is used 10x more.

Twat is only used by people trying to seem cool.

Cunt is extremely fround upon here in the US of A

Cunt is extremely fround upon here in the US of A

Saying twat in front of a brit is extremely "fround" upon when you're born and from the US of A.

Saying twat in front of a brit is extremely "fround" upon when you're born and from the US of A.
you know this how?

Not really I personally just find you guys saying it quite funny

you know this how?

If you want some brit up in your face because he thinks you're either making fun of him or stealing his culture then go for it.

Don't be such a tosser, mate.

Not really I personally just find you guys saying it quite funny

Funny how?

Honestly nobody else is autistic enough to get caught up on other people using the "incorrect" slang, so I don't think they would really care

Honestly nobody else is autistic enough to get caught up on other people using the "incorrect" slang, so I don't think they would really care

People that may be autistic tend to use slang to fit in with specific types of people despite not belonging to that group.