Author Topic: Lord tony | Definition of twat  (Read 24799 times)

It's funny because the computer was invented right around the time the usage of 'twat' started going up. Thanks message boards.

compiled from google books

I think it's just counting BL forums with their overuse and misuse of the word twat.

I think it's just counting BL forums with their overuse and misuse of the word twat.
Who remembers when Badspot made BLF back in 1800? That was the golden age.

It doesn't separate twat by region which is almost never used in America except ironically which dropped off in 1990.

Why are you all arguing about the usage of an insult, are you all mental? Did you run out of things to argue about?

Why are you all arguing about the usage of an insult, are you all mental? Did you run out of things to argue about?
Anything that can be argued about, will. Pretty much rule #0 around here.

Oh, and people still thinking they'll be uplifted and glorified by the rest of the community for making a big topic essentially boiling down to "I dislike this person and think they're stupid". In 2016. And sometimes, they do!

Never change, guys. <3

It doesn't separate twat by region which is almost never used in America except ironically which dropped off in 1990.

Thanks for pointing that out! I almost would have agreed with him on the usage of the word twat until you showed some real common sense. I would have really looked like a fool for thinking that the word "Twat" was commonly used after the 1990s in North America, I guess I owe you one.

I mean, if Tony is happier being called a cunt, then fine. It's exactly the same as twat.

It's like someone from south Dakota screaming "bloody hell" all the loving time.

A few users are definitly guilty of using the word twat because they think it makes them sound cool lol

Pro tip: It doesn't

A few users are definitely guilty of using the word twat because they think it makes them sound cool lol

No edit QQ

A few users are definitely guilty of using the word twat because they think it makes them sound cool lol

Exactly.

It's getting obvious that some people are only using the word to sound cool. There is no way someone from Oklahoma can naturally just pick up the word "twat" and start using it.

Exactly.

It's getting obvious that some people are only using the word to sound cool. There is no way someone from Oklahoma can naturally just pick up the word "twat" and start using it.
You do know that I didn't intend on using it to sound cool,  right?  I just used it (for the first time in ages too) only because I thought it fit in with what I was saying. Why the forget are you so triggered over me using the word 'twat' literallly only using it once? Stop making up stuff making it seem I used it 'just to sound cool' even though it is blatantly false and you damn well loving know it.

forget off Tony.

Having twat in your vocabulary if you did not come from a region where it originated from is about as bad as wearing a fedora, if not worse.

It's like being American but pretending you have an english accent. You're that type of guy.

It's like being American but pretending you have an english accent. You're that type of guy.
That's a stretch