Author Topic: Structure Ddosing Lorax0's Base Raiders  (Read 2939 times)

reminder that this is Marinus, the one who spammed the stuff out of the Marios thread.

the irony of this is that flysky connection spammed (or attempted to) on heavy bro's like a week ago, along with spamming it

This was OP literally 4 days ago on his previous account:

forgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforget YOUR SERVER MARIOS

User was banned for this post

/nosupport

you have literally no evidence that a DDoS occured and you were banned from the server for being a nuisance. Do I believe you? forget no.

$30 now wasted on the forums. Bro, why are you making your parents bankrupt with your handicapation?

Also the fact that you pressed Join A Game, used your console to bring up IP queries and then thought it was a server getting DDOSed just furthers that you're a moron.

the irony of this is that flysky connection spammed (or attempted to) on heavy bro's like a week ago, along with spamming it

He's probably having problems loading files and not connection spamming.

I know because Typmann (forum identity unknown) was apparently connection spamming on my Base Raiders (the one that got drama'd), but as it turns out he couldn't load files. He eventually entered the server fully.

Also this has happened with a few others generally on servers I host.

you have literally no evidence that a DDoS occured and you were banned from the server for being a nuisance. Do I believe you? forget no.
He instantly perma banned me when i just joined his server. when i said "What the hell man" *Banned*

He's probably having problems loading files and not connection spamming.

I know because Typmann (forum identity unknown) was apparently connection spamming on my Base Raiders (the one that got drama'd), but as it turns out he couldn't load files. He eventually entered the server fully.

Also this has happened with a few others generally on servers I host.
^^^^^^^^ Loading can freeze sometimes.

I don't see any kind of good proof..

/nosupport

^^^^^^^^ Loading can freeze sometimes.
bullstuff lol, you don't loadfreeze every half a second after you join >20 times in a row (right after you get really pissed and freak the forget out at the game because you got killed)

oh look op is the guy who spammed battlemix a day or two ago

and Boss Battles

Nice to see you here you bastard

OT; /Neinsupport