Author Topic: cool blockland fact  (Read 3944 times)

lights can affect spray can emitter color

just something cool i figured out today
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:40:07 AM by Freek »

wow thanks freek for the cool fact
how did i live without it man

actually that's pretty cool
i didn't even realize that had ever happened

i alredy new  this......................... ...

Cool!

Though you should take it to GD next time.

i alredy new  this......................... ...
gosh..well u dident tell any1

gosh..well u dident tell any1
i couldn't say, they're watchi-

Can you please stop posting these non serious gallery threads? They're literally clickbait/spam and make me think I'm going to see something interesting.
Sorry for the angry outburst. It's not exactly spam because the context isn't obvious to everyone.
It's not like saying "Hey guys, look at this! Paint cans spray... paint! wow! who would have thought!"
but instead saying "Hey guys, look at how light affects paint can emitters and how it can throw off the user."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:55:19 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

-ye-

You're right, but at the same time this post isn't disturbing the peace or anything. Sure the title could be WAY better but honestly how long does it take to click the post and see it.
Not as long as it would take to post a complaint about it.

I thought I may have noticed the paint color changes way earlier, now I know I'm not too crazy.

haha nice try freek that's just three different colors of paint you can't fool me

You're right, but
I'm not sure what part of my post you're disagreeing with.

haha nice try freek that's just three different colors of paint you can't fool me
im been foiled

I'm not sure what part of my post you're disagreeing with.

"You're right" as in: I agree with you for the most part. "but" meaning to presenting a slight opposition to the agreement of what you said. This opposition being: It's not really worth pointing out these stuff posts; and/or posts like this one which is near stuff post territory. It's not like telling this one to stop will stop all future stuff/ambiguous posts anyway. I, on the other hand, found this post informative one way or another.

Sorry for being extremely vague. Carry on :)